Chapter 1 ✓

|1.| Let me show you the rules

<•••>

     "Great, I am again too soon." the black haired-boy whispers then sighs, checking after that his phone.

    Well, the time is right. This means that Kim Taehyung, his future husband it is just a late-date person. If someone had told him that he would get married while he would be in his final year of college, he would have laughed in his face. But it seems that sometimes life does not take into account anyone's opinion. Sometimes we are put in front of the accomplished fact, and we can only do exactly what is not imposed. 

    And Jeon Jungkook is unfortunately one of those who are forced to accept decisions that are far too big and that can change someone's life. His parents died two months ago. We do not need to go into details, to realize how painful it was for a child, to see how both his parents are buried. And if that wasn't enough, he needed to agree with a stupid marriage. Why? Because Mathew, his mother's brother (his mother was half American, half Korean) started to look after the company of his father as soon as they both died. So he had to accept the proposal of Kim Chang, one of his father's best friends. He has to marry with his son in order to take care of the company together. Yes, he has to marry a man.

     It's not like Jungkook is homophobic. Hell, he can't be homophobic, he's attracted to men as well. But he doesn't like the idea of ​​marrying someone he doesn't know. Okay, he knows what Kim Taehyung looks like. He knows how handsome he is, the internet is full of information about him, about the son of the great businessman Kim Chang. But he has no idea who Taehyung really is. And that irritates him more than an arranged marriage.

      "Sorry, I was late because I had a meeting not long ago." a thick voice pulls the boy with black and big-eyes out from his thoughts.

     He then observes him as he sits in front of him, and Jungkook has to admit that the CEO is even more tall and attractive in reality. He is dressed in a black suit with a white shirt. His hair is quite long, but not as long as his. His eyes are green, but the younger boy may say they have darkness inside them. 

     "It doesn't matter, I didn't wait long. " he replies and then smiles a little, not wanting to sound rude.

    "Oh, I see you ordered a coffee for me, too."  the other says and Jungkook nods.

    Yeah, he kinda lied. He waited quite a while, about forty minutes. So he gave an order for the other one as well. He wasn't sure if he would drink coffee, but he still took a risk. Looks like he's drinking coffee though.

    "Look, Taehyung, I really don't want you to misunderstand me. You're probably not happy about this marriage either, believe me, I'm not at my turn too. But I have to do this. I'm really not going to leave my father's work for a lifetime, his company, to be stolen by an idiot like my uncle."  Jungkook is already getting to the point, and the man in the suit is checking him carefully.

    Taehyung knew in advance what Jungkook looked like. He had to look for some pictures with him to find out who to look for today, at the meeting he asked for. And yes, the boy really looks decent, really cute. However, the man realizes that he does not like the elegant style, after his clothing. The wide red sweatshirt and the black pants he wears are not exactly the most suitable, especially at such an important meeting. But still, who is he to judge?

    "Yes, I am not very happy about this marriage, even more, it irritates me. " the CEO replies in his turn, full of sincerity. "But at my father's insistence, I accepted. However, I have some things that I want to clarify first. " he continues and then pulls out of his briefcase some papers, or rather, a contract.