Chapter 19 ✓

|19.| Lean on me sometimes

<•••>

      "We really need to do this party?" the doll eyed-boy asks, feeling annoyed because it's already the fourth costume he's tries on, as Taehyung didn't like the previous three.

      According to him, they should both wear something matching to give a better impression to those who will be at the party. So he came from the company faster, and then dragged the bunny boy to his favorite stores of clothes. And yes, that doesn't feel weird, it's just exhausting. Taehyung is really picky. After choosing a black suit for himself, he wanted to choose a suit for Jungkook as well. 

      "I already told you, we're doing this to restore the image we damaged at the bar that night." the CEO comments behind the door of the wood booth, while Jungkook looks directly in the mirror.

       "I really don't care if you don't like this one either, I'm really not going to try another one. " the younger one replies, then he opens the cabin door, and Taehyung looks up from his phone and looks at the bunny boy.

     The suit is black and the shirt is plain white. He has no tie, and a button on his neck is unbuttoned, revealing his milk-white skin. The suit pants are quite tight on his thighs, highlighting them (the same thing happens with his ass too). Taehyung would have no reason to lie. Jungkook has a body ... well proportioned. And the fact that he is attracted to both women and men makes him admit it easily. And the CEO feels weird, but in a damn way pleasant way. He really needs rest and is probably deprived of sleep.

     "Be damn professional, Kim. " the man from the chair is scolding himself, then he gets up and straightens his voice.

      "Yeah, this is good. Go change, I will pay until then." the older one says and the other one sighs in relief, because damn, he's not really a big fan of shopping.

       Jungkook returns to the booth while the CEO goes to the cashier and then takes his card out of his wallet. The saleswoman smiles too insistently at him, while the other just looks at her bored. 

     "I'm going to buy the black suit that my husband tried it. " Taehyung emphasizes the word "husband", and the saleswoman smile slowly fades and then she approves, taking the card and scanning it.

     "All good, sir." she comments and Taehyung puts his card back in his wallet, then notices Jungkook coming toward him, talking to someone on the phone.

     He has his suit in his left hand, and with his other free hand he holds his phone to his ear, smiling. And the older one knows he was right. Jungkook's real smile is much more beautiful and cute than the one he puts on as a mask. And it's very different, too. And Taehyung wonders what makes Jungkook look so happy, even though he looks so much better when he doesn't pretend to be happy.  Again, there is nothing exaggerated about this thinking. It is simply true.

    "Goodbye." Jungkook smiles at the saleswoman, then leaves the store, and Taehyung follows in his footsteps.

     "Jungkook, we still need to-"

    Taehyung stops when the bunny boy gets in the car as if he hasn't even heard him, as he continues to talk on the phone, exactly like it's the last time when he can do it. Okay, but with who he talks so intently? Maybe with Jimin? Taehyung doesn't know why, but he's a little curious.

      "I miss you too, Hobi! Bye!" Jungkook tells in the same time as the older one gets in the car, then closes the call.

     The CEO looks at him, his lips straight and his left eyebrows raised. Maybe it's none of his business, but he is really curious, so a few questions will not hurt anybody.