Chapter 4 ✓

|4.| Let the darkness to embrace me

<•••>

     "What is so important, Jungkook? I have a meeting in thirty minutes." Taehyung says while the younger one looks at him with a faint smile. 

     "Don't worry, I just want to talk for a few minutes, it won't take long. " he reply and the older one nods, looking somehow suspicious at him- Jungkook sounds really serious this time, something new.

    Ten minutes ago he was called by Jungkook (he has no idea where the doll-eyed boy found out his phone number, probably from his father) and said he wanted to meet him. At first the CEO did not want to, but at the insistence of the other, he accepted. That's because Jungkook seemed at the phone desperate. And after seeing the younger boys red eyes (he looks like he could not sleep at all last night), he realizes that maybe it is really something important.

     A waiter comes to their table and then puts a drink in front of Taehyung and another in front of Jungkook. The eldest looks intently at the cup in front of him, then glance at the doll-eyed boy.

      "What is this?" the man in suit asks, referring to the drink.

       "Tea." Jungkook reply simply, then takes a sip from his drink- another cup of banana milk of course. 

     Taehyung raise his left eyebrow, trying to understand why Jungkook bought him tea.

     "Why you bought tea? I don't drink tea, I drink coffee. " the older one says and  the other just rolls his eyes. 

     "I know, but I can bet you already had at least two cups of coffee, right?" the younger one asks and Taehyung nods a little confused. 

     "So?"

     "It is not good for your body, Taehyung. You should drink less coffee from now on." he casually answers and the older one looks at him intently. 

    What Jungkook just said? Whit what right he said that? It is not his body, so why?

    "I am already used to, I do not see any problem." 

    "Maybe at the moment, Taehyung. But in the future you can get sick, caffeine is not so good. So now, drink this tea. Stop fighting with me. " Jungkook says and the other refrains from rolling his eyes.

     "So what did you want to talk about? I already told you I have a meeting very soon. " the man in the suit takes another word, and immediately notices how the other looks tense.

    "Oh, about that." the younger one mumbles then starts to play with his fingers. "I know we should sign the marriage contract next week, but ăăm... can we hurry? Can we sign that contract this week?" he asks and the older one remains speechless at the moment.

     Taehyung doesn't understand why Jungkook seems in such a hurry to sign that contract. It's only a few days, so why do they have to sign the contract now? Or why does his voice sound so much more serious than usual? He hasn't known him personally for a very long time, although he has seen him several times in the past, but so far he has been much more relaxed. But today it doesn't look like that at all.

     "Are you so eager to be my husband that you can't wait a few more days? " Taehyung then asks, and even though it might be a joke, his tone is serious.

    Jungkook close his eyes then takes a deep breath. Yes, he has realized by now that Taehyung is a serious person, but he did not know that he is so "modest" as well. A shitty personality if you ask him.