Chapter 35 ✓

|35.| Killing my heart, digging into my soul

<•••>

     "I'm glad we managed to sign a contract with that company. " Yoongi comments as the younger one takes a deep breath, and nods.

     "Yeah, me too." the CEO mumbles, looking at his phone which is on his desk. 

       He really wants to pick up his phone and call Jungkook. He knows he acted like a childish idiot. He didn't answer the phone all day because he was ashamed. He was ashamed of his far too dramatic behavior. He knows for sure that the bunny boy is nervous or upset on him, but he deserves it. He exaggerated, he knows. He just couldn't help himself last night. But the next day he realized how wrong he was.

      "Jeez, just call him, what is so hard?" the older one asks after rolling his eyes. 

    He loves his friend, but sometimes is just way too stupid. He found out about last night's quarrel between him and Jungkook, and even though it seemed funny at first, the fact that Taehyung was always tense today made him realize that it wasn't just a joke. However, he is far too amused by his friend's possessiveness.

     "Is not that simple, Yoongs. He is probably mad on me." Taehyung comments, as he looks moves his glance to his best friend. "Why I am so stupid sometimes?" he questions after, as he sighs after.  

     "This question, my friend, is really a good question." Yoongi jokes then receives a ugly glance from the younger one. "You can not be sure that he is mad on you, until you will talk with him. So stop being a coward and call him. " he comments after as the other one seems to think a few seconds. 

     Maybe Yoongi is right. Maybe Jungkook isn't very upset with him and will forgive him more easily if he talks to him. He has no idea why he still feels that something is wrong.

     "Ok, you can go now." the younger one asks, and his secretary chuckles subtly. 

      "Of course, you need privacy to talk with your sweet bunny." Yoongi replies then turns on his feet,  and leaves the room. 

    Taehyung just roles his eyes and takes a deep breath. He is ready to be scolded by Jungkook, he has to apologize. He can no longer sit like a child in kindergarten, while probably the boy he loves is more than disappointed. He must admit that he exaggerated (even if he still had a good reason). He has to tell him that it was not right for him to get angry, when in fact, Jungkook is the one who was put in an uncomfortable position. After all, Hoseok is one of the friends of the doll-eyed boy, and the fact that he likes him more than likely puts Jungkook in an unpleasant situation.

       "Damn it, Kim. Get in your fucking senses, and talk with him. What is wrong with you?" he scolds himself then takes his phone from the desk, as he opens him. 

     Yes, he turned off his phone last night because of all the messages he received from Jungkook. He just felt too guilty to see them on screen. And today he did not had time to look over his phone. He had about three meetings, one after the other.

     After he opens it, dozens of missed messages and calls appear on his screen instantly. In addition to Jungkook, he was called today by an unknown number as well. He decides to read the message afterwards, but before calling Jungkook, he clicks on the voicemails that the bunny boy left them for him.

     The first one was sent last night, around two o'clock. Looks like he wasn't the only one who couldn't sleep last night.

"Are you really damn serious right now? Why don't you come home yet? Do you know what time it is? "