𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Doesn't really know how so he just thugs it every time. You always end up cumming surprisingly because he comes in clutch each time. Always ends in some really passionate sex.

"H-Hah Mikey~ fuck~"

"Like this?"

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

He be wanting to call you mommy when he gives you head. It's not a kink or anything but it's a thought sitting at the back of his head. Never does it, never will unless you ask. Head game on point tho.

"Y-You look like you wanna say something."

"Nothing mo- I mean babe. Nothing babe."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Puts his hair in a bun n errythingggg- he puts in fucking work too Chile. Knows how to satisfy you when you want it, and keeps you begging for more.

"Can you do it again?"

"Bruh you just finished like a minute ago-"

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

"Yes ma'am."

And gets to fucking work. Drowns in your shit and doesn't pull away until you're crying and clawing at the sheets. Even then he doesn't stop. He loves to eat you out nowadays.

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

The Head game IS ABSOLUTE TRASH. Nigga jus bout you a rose toy instead bc he ain shi when it comes to head. His dick game strong tho so you good my brotha

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Oh boy.... This man is a mf magician. He be kissing and licking every corner and crevice he can just to get a sound outta you. Never fails to make you cum.

"Put your legs over my shoulders bae."

"Yes daddy-"

"Don't start."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

You're no better than a man when it comes to this boy's tongue game. Usually consists of you pushing his head down while he's doing what he does, and not letting up until you're close to your orgasm. He enjoys giving you brain bc you seem to really enjoy it.

"Are you in the mood for... you know..."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Gives you head like every day. Enjoys the way you taste and absolutely loses it when you wrap your legs around his neck. Gah, that man gets butterflies.

"I want head."

"Only if you trap me with your legs."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Begs to eat you out.

"Y/N can I... yk..."

"Not right now I don't feel-"

"PLEASE I'M BEGGING- JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES"

He's thirsty for it. Could literally do it for hours.

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Doesn't really like doing it but he's an absolute god at it. Makes you cum in 3 minutes tops. Stops if you pull his hair, doesn't like that. Loves it when you guide his head tho

"Tell me where you want me, love."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Does it occasionally when he's sober, bc he might accidentally bite you while he's high. Loves to stick his tongue in and watch your expressions.

"Say something princess."

"S-Sanzu!~"

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Enjoys it quite a bit so says yes whenever you ask. Gets hard whenever you pull his hair while he's eating you out.

"J-Just like that ran~"