𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗧𝗢𝗬 - 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

𝗬/𝗡 𝗯𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝘅 𝘁𝗼𝘆

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁✔︎
𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲✔︎
𝗦𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘆✔︎
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁✔︎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

"Drakennn! I'm back!" Y/N called out, the male walking from their room."Hey." He greeted, glancing at the girl standing schemingly before going to the kitchen to get a snack."You're not gonna ask me what I bought in this bag?" Y/N asked, following the male as he shook his head 'no' quaintly."Ask me anyways nigga." She grumbled, Draken laughing as he leaned against the counter. "Fine fine. What'd you buy?" He questioned, looking down at the girl with a small smile.

"Ken- Guess first! You're acting slow." Y/N whined as he rolled his eyes with a sigh before chuckling."Okay damn! Uhh, weave?" He guessed as she shook her head no."Clothes? No no, snacks?" He guessed again, Y/N shaking her head no as she lead him to their room. She put the other things she bought away and the specific bag was placed on the bed.

Draken sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard as Y/N dumped the item from the bag."Y/N what the fuck is that?" Draken mumbled as the box laid on the bed."A fleshlight. I bought it for you." Y/N said, an innocent smile on her face as Draken sweatdropped."I'm not using that shit. I have you for a reason. Now go take it back to the store so you can get your money back." He spoke, Y/N speaking.

"You don't have to use it on yourself. I'll use it on you. Come on, let's try it. It'll be fun." Y/N begged, opening the box."Y/N no-" "Drakennn!~ just onceee!" Y/N whined and pleaded loudly until Draken finally agreed."You're so annoying." Draken huffed as Y/N smiled, "Yeah but you love me so shut the fuck up."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You ready?" Y/N questioned softly, the two pulling away from the makeout session. It was dimly lit in the room, the only light being the lamp. Y/N slipped down his pants enough to get his member out, the male already being hard as a rock. He was always one for passionate things like making out. She removed her top and bottoms, leaving her in her panties in bra so he'd at least have something to look at during this to keep his arousal up.

The girl began kissing him again, pushing his tip into the toy as he bit her lip softly. She stroked the tip of his member with the toy, not going all the way to tease him."What does it feel like?" Y/N asked, watching the toy take in the top of his member.

"Like you, but looser, less warm, and less wet." He explained, the girl sliding his entire member into the toy." Fuck.." he mumbled, grabbing the girl's chin as he kissed her.  She began going faster, the male groaning under her as she spoke."Does it still feel good though?" Y/N asked, the male nodding as his eyes shut tight.

"Which one would you prefer?" She asked, trying to see if this was worth the money." You know I'd pick you any day. B-but I think buying this was a good idea for when you're not in the mood.." he managed to get out, the girl kissing him. His hands gripped her neck as the kiss continued, the girl speeding up as Draken's grip tightened. Using that thing was like an arm workout to her. It was basically like stroking his bare member, but instead with a sex toy.

He gripped her hair as he pushed her head closer to his, deepening the kiss as Y/N whimpered from the sudden pull."Y-Y/N... I'm gonna cum.." Draken mumbled, glancing at the girl as she stroked him slightly more roughly. Loud squelching noises came from the toy as Draken bit his lip. The pace drew a loud moan from him as she began slowing down, Draken breathing heavily." Hah~" he moaned as he came, his seed pouring into the toy. His cock throbbed in overstimulation as the girl kept going before finally stopping.

The girl removed it from his member, tilting it down over her mouth to see if anything would drip. Cum leaked from the toy before landing on the girl's tongue as she swallowed, Draken watching the whole thing. It was hot. Needless to say... he liked the toy just a little bit.