𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Who caught you: Draken

You guys were going at it like crazy, and Mikey was topping despite his sub tendencies. He was mid-stroke while his hand gripped your throat until the door slammed open, Mikey stopping immediately with a small Yelp of surprise as you covered your mouth.

"Hey Mikey, what's the wifi password?" Draken asked, he hadn't even looked up from his phone. Once he finally looked up his eyes widened as he quickly left. Mikey simply locked the door, then kissed you on your forehead. Needless to say, Mikey kept going. He'd explain to Draken later.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Who caught you: Mikey

He was balls deep, gripping your legs tightly and staring into your eyes. Right as you were close to reaching your release, Mikey burst into the door. Y/N let out a moan as she reached her orgasm due to Draken sending one last thrust. You quickly covered your mouth as Mikey rubbed his eyes.

"Ken-chin I'm hungry!" He complained, not understanding what was going on as he had just woken up from a nap. Once finally waking up he laughed and left the room. Draken sighed, pulling out."I'll just... finish later I guess."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Who caught you: Chifuyu

You were giving him crazy throat while he held your hair up, watching you take all of him into your mouth. You guys were having a quickie, considering you didn't wanna get caught by your brother." Baji have you seen Y/N? I need her help with homework-" "She's eating dinner..." "why's your dick in my sister's mouth?.."

It was very awkward afterward...

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Who caught you: Baji

Kazutora was tearing yo shi up until Baji walked in. Baji quickly walked out while suppressing his laugh so Kazutora continued. That is, until Baji's speaker began playing this song very loudly:

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

Who caught you: No one

Y'all ain get caught bc Takemichi be on his sneaky shit. Clapped you up politely and quietly while muttering "special" things into your ear. Put his hand over your mouth as well. Didn't and doesn't want to ever get caught having seggs. If someone were to catch y'all, he'd most likely yell and collapse or sum bs.

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Who caught you: Angry

Smiley was beating your doonies down on the couch while he thought his brother wouldn't be home until 9. Angry decided to come home a little early because he didn't like going places with Nahoya. Walked in on Smiley holding you in a headlock while he gave it to you from the back. Walked back out of the house. Smiley finished and Angry didn't address him until two days later.

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Who caught you: Smiley

You were taking Angrys virginity, riding him as he kept being too loud. I'm talking loud almost yell-like moans. Toes were curling as he gripped the sheets as well. Smiley burst into the room because he thought Angry had hurt himself, though in reality he had came.

Smiley quickly walked out, and Angry never noticed he walked in because his eyes were shut tight. Y/N notice though and told Angry after he was done.... Basking in his orgasm. He was immediately flustered and embarrassed and couldn't look smiley in the eyes.

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Who caught you: Draken

Mitsuya was balls deep, I'm talking legs on his shoulders deep until Draken walked in. He then proceeded to scold Mitsuya, and tell him he should be wearing protection....

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Who caught you: Baji

Chifuyu was on his horny shit once again, slow strokes while kissing all over you and moaning like a girl while you pulled his hair. Baji walked in mid moan actually."Ah fuck Y/N-" "Ayo Dawg have you seen my charger?" Baji asked, pausing once he realized."Ay nahhh jit in here beating cheeks!" He laughed, Chifuyu making him leave. Baji still laughs about it to this day.

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Who caught you: No one

Manz doesn't get caught. If someone walks in he'll kill them most likely

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Who caught you: Mikey

Was high while fucking you doggy style. He was going ham, holding your waist and moaning lowly in his usual husky tone. Mikey then proceeded to walk in because he had an order."Oh hi, boss. Fuck~ you feel so good, princess." Sanzu laughed, pulling the woman's hair. Mikey quickly left. He should hide the weed from him....

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Who caught you: Rindo

Had you riding him blindfolded as he sucked and kissed wherever he liked. Rindo walked in as Ran glanced up, only laughing. "What the fuck..." Rindo muttered as he left quickly.