𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗟𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧 - 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

A- After Care

Compliments you and tells you how good you were. You want him to cuddle and hold you but he doesn't really fuck with all that after sex. He'll kiss you, then hold you when he wakes up though.

B- Body part

On you: face. He really loves your face, despite him constantly gripping it harshly and berating you. It's why he does it though. He thinks you're so beautiful, that it annoys him to a degree. Your eyes are kind and gentle towards him, which keeps him on edge and confused considering his iffy personality. And your mouth and lips are a whole different conversation-

On him: he likes his hands. He uses them for many reasons, mainly beating the shit out of people.

C- Cum

He likes cumming in you. 1, because he refuses to cum anywhere else. And 2, he feels the need to remind you that you can't leave him, and that you'll only ever belong to him. Lots of pregnancy scares with this man. But he's extremely territorial and protective when it comes to you.

D- Dirty Secret

(Before y'all were together) He cums more when he thinks about you than actually having sex with other females. They don't do what you do to him. Guess when blue face said "I ain working for no pussy, bitch. Nah, I'd rather use my hands" he felt that. He's deadass walked out on girls cuz he'd rather finish by himself to a picture of you.

E- Experience

Estimate of around 3-6.

Came from like 2, but made each of them cover their faces so he didn't have to look at them. Made it a lot easier to pretend they were you. Smokes a blunt beforehand so he won't think about it too much.

"You can leave now, I don't really feel like it."

"But we just started-"

"I don't care. Get out or I'll drag you out. Be glad I almost fucked you."

F- Favorite Position

Doesn't have one. He'll fuck you however he sees fit. As long as it's you.

G- Grooming

He keeps it moderately clean, he's not a fan of having tons of hair on him.

H- Habit

Tries not to do any drugs or smoke anything before you guys fuck so he can remember it and fully enjoy it. If he's on something, he'll wait till he's sober.

I- Intimacy

50/100. Depends on what kinda day it is. If he feels like it, then he'll put in extra work and make you feel loved. If he's in a normal mood, he'll just beat your shit up and kiss you afterward.

J- Joking

90/100. He makes jokes about things on that topic. Like teasing you about how loud you're moaning and such.

"Moaning like a fucking slut. Aren't you embarrassed?"

K- Kink

He's with all of it (except piss n shi)

L- Location

Preferably in the bed. He'd do it anywhere, but something about you laying on his white sheets drive him crazy.

M- Masturbation

Only if he really needs it.

N- No (what he won't do)

Piss
Sc*t (don't look it up, it's basically crap)

O- Oral

Gives sometimes, and you absolutely love it. That man is amazing with his tongue, despite you being the first and only person he's used it on. He's messy with it too, making sure you cum from it.

He likes receiving, but he'd rather give. He won't ever decline head tho that's for sure.

P- Pace

Slow/fast and rough

Mainly slow and rough so he has enough room to moan dirty things in your ear.

Q- Quickies

Loves them, you guys have them a lot

R- Risk

What risk? He doesn't care. Consequences don't scare him, considering his whole existence is risky.

S- Stamina

4-7 rounds. If it's with you that is. Anyone else they're getting 1 and no more. He's loyal, so he hasn't touched anyone else since he first saw you.

T- Time

10 minutes/per round. He be nutting kinda fast when it comes to you tbh <3

U- Unfair

Teases you quite a bit, but it's only a matter of time until he can't take it anymore either. He's a needy whore when it comes to you.

V- Volume

7/10- groans and moans, constant degrading as well. If you're lucky, he'll let out small whimpers when he's getting close

W- Weird Fact

Didn't even know your name but knew he had to stop sleeping around once he saw you.

X- X-Ray

8.9 inches, much curve~

Y- Yearning

20000/10- horny almost 24/7, would fuck you in a store if he had the chance and really needed you.

"SANZU- s-stop~"

"Shh, unless you wanna get caught fucking in Walmart"

He has no shame and will fuck you whenever and wherever

Z- Zzzzz

Passes out like an hour after y'all fuck tbh

(Extra)- Dom or Sub

90% dom 10% sub