𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨

MIKEY

Not really friends, but Kazutora. That mf is obsessed with you.

DRAKEN

Mikey- he gets jealous a lot when Draken has you on his back instead of him. He thought he was jealous of you at first until it turns out he was jealous of Draken.

BAJI

Chifuyu- Chifuyu loves you so much it's ridiculous. Baji has no idea how Chifuyu feels about you, but he can tell that Chifuyu has a soft spot for you.

KAZUTORA

Hanma🤭

This nigga met you one time and was itching to give you a taste of his sin and Punishment if you know what I mean-

SMILEY

Angry- he liked you for the same reasons Smiley liked you. Guess you could say they have the same taste (which is fine ass black women only <3)

ANGRY

Smiley- You were friends with Smiley first, so he kind of feels like Angry stole you from him.

MITSUYA

Baji- Baji thinks you are a lot of fun to be around, so naturally, he's attracted to you. He thinks you should be with someone who reciprocates your personality

CHIFUYU

Mitsuya- Mitsuya loves how calm you are, and he thinks that your misconceptions of many things are adorable. He had to explain to you why killing people was a bad thing.

TAKEMICHI

Kisaki- no explanation really needed. Kisaki be working harder than the Devil. He saw Takemichi with a new girl and lost it, especially when he noted you were extremely attractive.

IZANA

Not really friends, but Emma- you two became friends back in elementary school, and ever since then she'd been questioning her sexuality. Needless to say, she's gay for you <3

RAN

Rindo- he loves your violent nature and your personality in general. He loves how you perceive him, thinking he's admirable and strong. If Ran didn't have you, he would.