𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Your brothers loved him immediately, though your dad was iffy with him until he saw how good you both got along. He ended up playing 2K with your younger brother, the two almost fighting over who got to play using the lakers. Mikey loved your mom's cooking and ended up fighting with your brothers over the last scoop of macaroni. You had to sit on him to keep him down while your middle brother ate the last of the macaroni. Mikey was seething. He fell asleep on the floor, so you had to carry him to your room.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Your parents absolutely despised him because they thought he was a thug (yk the head tattoo) but by the end of the day, he proved himself. He babied you the whole day, wiping your mouth, helping you, and treating you like a queen in general. Your brothers thought he was cool, and your sister didn't really care for him. He also did the dishes for you and your siblings and took care of the trash as well.

Needless to say, he was invited to dinner again.

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

They treated him like family immediately, due to his rather black features. Your brothers tried to convince him to get waves/dreads while your sister complained about how dry his hair was. He clung to you the whole time, not wanting to leave your side though. He and your father actually both loved the golden state warriors, making him a win with your dad. Your mom was very critical of him, nitpicking at almost everything to the point where he'd leave with a bruised self-esteem. She apologized because she only wanted the best for you, though he was still hurt.

But no worries, when you two made it back to his place you made sure his ego was back where it should be ;)

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬
Angry was shy at first, thinking your family was intimidating (which they are). Eventually, he loosened up and got along with them very well. He let your sister braid his hair, though you watched closely to make sure he didn't cry. Halfway through his eyes began to tear up so you shut it down, just putting the leftover hair into a puff as the front of his head was in cornrows. You then proceeded to let him lay in your lap to calm him down as you all played monopoly, angry surprisingly winning. He and your youngest brother played outside a bit before they came inside to eat. He enjoyed the food and ate seconds, you and him arguing over who got another piece of chicken.

Not wanting to make him cry, you let him have it. He and you did the dishes, though your dad didn't like him. He thought he was too soft and sensitive, and not manly enough. Though your mom loved him and how your personalities worked together.

Angry was happy to come to dinner again.

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

How can I put this.... He fit right the fuck in. He and your brothers played GTA, blasting NBA Youngboy from the room as you helped your mom cook. They ended up leaving the house, ding dong ditching the neighbors, and hurrying back. Your oldest brother put Baji on Some Carti and Lil baby, Baji adding the songs to his playlist. Your dad loved him, as he was what he'd call a 'real man' or whatever. Your mom didn't like him too much, considering his violent nature. Though she saw how he interacted with you and it warmed her heart."Lemme get that." He chuckled, taking a piece of chicken from your plate as he threw it into his mouth, you scolding him." Keisuke you-" you began though he kissed your neck as he stood behind you. You giggled as your mom smiled at the small interaction.

He was definitely invited to dinner again, and even the cookouts.

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Your parents loved Kazutora, thinking the male was so sweet and such a gentleman. Little did they know he was the opposite, and whenever he'd get the chance he'd tease you and whisper things into your ear when they weren't paying you any attention. Your brothers thought he was cool, but not violent and sporadic enough. So they thought he was a tad boring. Your sister seemed to have a small crush on the boy, though you paid it no mind. After eating you both were full as he helped you do the dishes."Would you guys like dessert before you leave?" Your mom asked, Kazutora responding from the two of you."No, ma'am, we're quite full." He said, the women nodding and walking away."Eh? I wanted dessert!" You complained. "I need to save room for a different kind of dessert, and I think you should too. I'd hate for you to get filled so soon." He hummed smugly, letting out a small laugh.

He was valid and got invited back.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

They all loved him, enjoying how responsible he was. They all thought he was like a third parent for you."Y/N, be careful. You're allergic to those, so maybe you should go easy on the boiled peanuts okay?" He warned."I'll be fine, I eat these all the time." You assured him as he still monitored your intake. He talked to your brothers a bit, giving them tips about school while your oldest brother who was out of school just listened to music. When it came to dinner his manners were impeccable.

He was 100% invited to all family events

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

They were very fond of him. They liked how cool and calm he was, making him their favorite boy you've ever brought home. He enlightened them on different things, talking about certain seasonings. You only giggled because he took a cooking class once and swore he was chef Gordon Ramsey."Don't laugh Y/N, you love my food." He laughed, wrapping his arms around you as you both swayed back and forth as you refused to admit how good his food was. He put your brothers on some different music, as he has different tastes. He didn't eat much, but he did enjoy the food as he had helped your mom make it.

Manz was def invited again