𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

You were concerned at first, but he talked you into being comfortable.

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Where'd you get this jacket from? It's cute." You hummed, Smiley putting on his boots."Oh uh- it's the uniform for the gang. I'm required to wear it at important meetings." He explained, standing up."You're in the gang?.." You questioned, looking up at him with a quirked eyebrow."Mhm, cool right?" He chuckled, the usual smile on his face.

"I think you should... I dunno... Not be affiliated with gangs?" You asked, Smiley, sighing."Don't worry, I'll be fine. I can handle myself." He assured."Yeah but-" "And you come before Toman. Whenever you need me but I'm not here, I'll get here." He said. You sighed, looking away from him as he kissed you. "You're my top priority, don't get it twisted." He reminded, heading out the door."Nigga, your ass better be home before 8 though." You responded as he laughed.

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

You were not with it at first, and he told you at the worst possible moment.

"Y/N I'm in a gang!" He exclaimed in a stressed voice."I- S-Souya what?" You mumbled, stopping what you were doing as you still were on top of the male. He caught his breath to explain as you kind of looked down at him in confusion." I-I'm in a gang. I feel so guilty about not telling you. I'm so sorry Y/N." He rambled as you held a blank look on your face."Nigga what're you going on about?" You questioned, Angry stopping so he could speak coherently."I joined a gang with Smiley, a-and I was so scared to tell you." He explained.

"And you're telling me this... while I'm riding you..?" You asked, looking at him with a dumbfounded expression on your face." I-I couldn't keep going if I didn't tell you.." he said quietly, looking away in embarrassment." Souya... fuck are you in a gang for? You don't even like fighting like that..." you questioned, noticing the male getting more nervous."Never mind, if you're happy I'm happy love." You said, the male slowly looking towards you."Y-You're okay with it?" He asked, calming down."Mhm, now stop stressing over small things." You sighed, kissing him as his eyes opened widely. He flushed slightly as he spoke, "C-Can we keep going now babe?" He asked as you snickered slightly."Sure."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

You already knew because you were in Toman as well. You had been close with Mikey since it was created, making you one of the founding members. Chifuyu was more worried about you being in the gang than you were for him.

"Y/N why don't you just stay home? Just in case." He questioned, you still putting on your jacket."Fuyu stoppp!" You whined as he tried to get you to stay."I don't want you getting hurt! If I could keep you in a bubble I would!" He complained, grabbing you as he pulled you into his lap. He proceeded to tickle you, making you laugh your ass off as your laughter was contagious. "S-STOP Fuyu!" You exclaimed in laughter as he did so, but keeping his arms wrapped around you."We'll be late if you keep this up." You said, Chifuyu sighing.

"Why don't we both just stay home for this meeting? I'll make dumplings." He tried to entice you." Mm I dunno-" you were cut off as he whispered another promise into your ear if you stayed. "You know, staying home might be a great idea. I'll go clean our room." You hummed, Chifuyu chuckling as he kissed your cheek.

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

He straight up told you he joined Valhalla and you tried to understand him.

"You know Valhalla right? The gang. I joined it." He hummed, rubbing the girl's back as she laid on top of him. You looked up at him as he sighed, knowing what you were thinking."Why would you" "Because I need to. And you know this. So you can either support me and love me, or... well that's your only option actually." He giggled, you quirking an eyebrow at him."What do you mean by that? Why's that my only option?" You questioned."Because... you'd be crazy to think I'd let you go, let alone get rid of you. You mean too much to me for such harsh options." He hummed happily. He kissed you, holding you closely with a small smile on his face.

Needless to say, you were more than happy when he left Valhalla. Even then he was still sadistic and obsessed with you, but you loved it that way.

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

He told you off the rip and you just accepted it despite not understanding why.

"Y/N, I'm in Toman. The Tokyo Manji Gang. You know that right?" He asked, clarifying as you raised an eyebrow."You? In a gang? But you're so... non-gang looking." You mumbled, looking up at the male as he chuckled."What does that mean?" Mitsuya asked you, looking down as his arms wrapped around you."You're so calm. And you wouldn't hurt a fly. So if 2+2 is 4, what the fuck is this?" You questioned as he simply smiled at you.

"Mikey has always been close to me. So being in a gang for him doesn't phase me." He hummed, the girl simply sighing."Well, you're your own person, so I respect your choice. But ion wanna hear about gangs right now. So either grab my ass and kiss me or get lost." You laughed as he sighed and chuckled at your antics. He did as you asked though (first option), so there's no complaints.