𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗚

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

He created the gang so he told you first. You wanted to join and he let you, knowing you were strong enough to handle yourself. You were like a vice Vice President if you think about it. Sometimes, just sometimes, you wish Toman didn't get as big as it did due to the pressure on Mikey. You could always tell when he couldn't handle it.

"Mikey, what's up?" You questioned, the male sitting up at night in the bed you two shared." I-I don't think I can do this anymore..." he trailed off shakily as you quickly sat up, crawling towards him and you rested your head on his shoulder."Do what?" You asked, Mikey, sighing. You noticed a single tear fall down his face as he seemed stressed."I get it. Leading perfectly is hard." You mumbled, wiping his face."It's okay to cry, you don't have to be perfect around me though." You said.

You rubbed his back as he told you everything, the male falling asleep quickly afterward. He was a kid at heart.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Draken assumed you knew, but ended up telling you himself when he found out you didn't know. You kept him in the house for weeks."Y/N I have to go see Mikey-" "Noooo! Stay. You're staying." You said, clinging to the male."Y/N stop being like this, this is important." He huffed, you quickly respond."Am I not important? Just stay here and I'll let you hit. And I'll make your favorite food. And dessert." She promised, fearing the male would get hurt outside the home."You'll make me curry AND red velvet cake?" He asked, looking at her hopefully as she nodded.

Needless to say, Draken didn't leave the house for a while considering the girl offered him the 3 things he cherished the most in life. intercourse, cake, and curry.

Mikey and the others had to rescue him from his heaven sadly, talking the girl into letting him leave.

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

You were okay with it because you knew how much of a violent junky he was. Though whenever he got you mad you'd threaten to tell his mom he was in a gang."Keisuke! You messed up my hair you slut!" You scolded as you looked in the mirror at your box braids that weren't as smooth as they were yesterday."How's it my fault dumbass?" He retorted, lying in bed."You were the one pulling my hair!" You responded, turning towards him."Well, I couldn't help it! And you weren't complaining when I did it!" He grumbled.

(Y/N rn: oooouuuuu ouuuuuuuu you wanna get fucked up🤜🏽🧑🏻 you wanna get fucked up🤜🏽🧑🏻💀)

"Buy me more mousse to fix it, because your ass used the rest of that too." You demanded, your hands on your hips."I'm not buying shit fam. Just get back in bed. It's like 2 am and you're tweaking." Baji mumbled, holding you by your waist as you stood in front of him."If you don't I'll tell your mom you're in a gang nigga." "Fine, I'll get your damn mousse!"

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

You were not fucking with it at first, knowing how weak Takemichi was."Michi- who the fuck are these niggas?" Y/N questioned, seeing numerous boys stand in front of him."They're my friends." Takemichi responded curtly, trying not to tick her off."Friends huh? Why does that one have a tattoo on his head and look old enough to be in college? Tokyo Manji gang-" she spoke, reading the jacket on one of them."Now- Takemichi Hanagaki. I know damn well you're not in a gang. You made me kill a spider in our apartment last night because you were scared." Y/N sighed.

"But Y/N listen-" "I'm not listening to shit. Imma need y'all to fuck off respectfully because he ain bout shit yet. You're not finna get him killed." Y/N stated, taking Takemichi by the hand.

He snatched his hand away from you and proceeded to go with his no-good friends."I'm sorry Y/N but I have to go." He said. You looked taken aback as you laughed, "Don't come to my apartment Takemichi. Stay with your friends since it's like that." You responded, heading home as he tried to follow you though got stopped by Draken.

Takemichi did come home and explained everything to you, even though you understood, you were still pissed. He slept on the couch that night.

Pt.1 btw, idk if y'all want pt.2