𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗘𝗫

(Your ex made a new number to contact you)

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

He'll just block them and not even tell you about the text. You don't need to know that his bummy ass was trying to walk back into your life.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Will say he texted you, but then let you know he blocked him for you. He wasn't with being overprotective, but he wanted to make sure you were aware. Also told you to block any unknown number.

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Texted him and pretended to be you, met up with him, and beat the shit out of him for trying to do some slick shit. Came back home with blood on his shirt.

"Keisuke- you have blood on your tank top- AND THE WHITE FORCES I BOUGHT YOU- lord help me-"

"Ay relax. Just had to do some straightening. If you wanna help me, gimme a kiss and help me get the blood off my white tee. I just bought this bih."

"Feel like I'm dating a Keshawn and not Keisuke..."

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Tracked down where the message came from and had someone kill him. He slept very well that night <3

"Tora, you slept like a baby. Something happen?"

"Yesterday was such a lovely day."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Breaks the news to him via text.

"Sorry bro, she's with me now. Feel free to fuck off though fr."

"Smiley, who are you texting from my phone?"

"No one important to us."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Gets nervous about a boy other than him or Smiley texting you. Asks him what he wants then realizes he's an ex. Quickly blocks him after calling him sick and disgusting.

"Souya, why're you shaking?"

"Nothing, just a little angry."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Just blocks his number. Doesn't feel like putting in extra effort to someone who doesn't mean shit to either of you.

"Damn I'm tired."

"Nigga we just woke up"

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

sends a picture of him and you cuddling." Sorry bout dat😹" then blocks him. Nigga was laughing the whole time.

"Why're you laughing so fucking hard Fuyu?"

"Cuzzz this shi funny but it ain't"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Deadass doesn't care. Just deletes the message and blocks him. But does bring it to your attention.

"Your ex texted you, but I blocked him for you."

"Thanks-"

"Mhm, you better thank me. We don't need his worthless ass around."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Grips your chin and kisses you roughly, then sends it to said ex. "This the girl you want back?" He'll send as well before blocking him.

"Sanzu you're on something again aren't you?"

"No, but I can be. Let me know and I'll go get us both sum."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Your ex happened to text while he was 8.5 inches inside of you. Recorded him hitting you from the back as you moaned loudly, unbeknownst to you that Ran was recording. "Louder baby. Who's fucking you?" Ran asked, gripping your hair." Y-You baby!~" you'd moan as he chuckled."Yeah, what's my name though? Who do you belong to now?" He'd asked."You Ran! I belong to you! Oh fuck~"

He'd send it afterward.

"Lmao ion think she belongs to you anymore. Shi the way she moaning, ion think she ever belonged to you."

Left it at that and your ex was pissed. He let your ex rant on and on in anger before blocking him, laughing at his angry texts. When you found out you hit him on the head for recording you.

"Don't do that without my permission!"

"Fine fine. Now stop yelling at me... with your cute ass..."

"Nah don't start flirting so I won't be mad!"