𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗠

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Watches while trying not to get caught staring. Walked in on you cleaning up after doing your hair, so naturally, you were feeling yourself. He was tryna feel you too...

"Mikey~"

"Mm, stop talking and take those shorts off."

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Watches respectfully. Might even hype you up a little bit if he's in a good mood. If not, he'll shut it down after watching for a bit.

"Stop ass shaking and make dinner."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Will pause his game to watch and play with you. Sometimes he'll catch it and if you're lucky he'll throw that shi right back and leave you wanting a hug from how hard he hits.

"Y-You can't just hit me that hard and walk away to play 2K!"

"I'll be hitting it harder later. Put ice on yo shi while I finish this game."

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Supports from a distance because his obsessed ass will try to love and fuck on you.

"No touching."

"Why's it here then?"

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Seduces you. He does it easily too, the man's high score being 11 minutes. The average time it takes is around 20 minutes. Will go from compliments to breaking your bed frame again for the 5th time this month.

"No Nahoya, we're not fucking today."

) 16 minutes later (

"Hah~ Mm fuck!~"

"Keep it down or I'll shove my dick down your throat and shut you up with my cum. You'd probably love that though, huh? My bitchy cumwhore~"

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Doesn't know what to do with all that ass tbh. You'll shake and rub it on him but he doesn't know where to look or touch so he sits there all aroused and embarrassed.

"Y/N can I grab it? Is that okay?"

"Souya it's yours. Do what you want."

"Mine? All of it? I don't know if I can take it.."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Hits it and keeps moving along with his now wonderful day. He might ask for head later though.

"Ow!"

"You know the drill. You shake, I hit."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Has no filter when it comes to your body. He'll speak his mind and won't care who hears him.

"Damn, your ass is movinggg."

"Don't say things like that!"

"You're shaking it in my room with the door cracked for anyone who walks past like me to see, let me commentate!~"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Plays with it and watches it shake. Kisses your back and neck while gripping your waist as you press against his erecting member.

"Izana- are you getting hard???"

"Mhm. and you're gonna fix it. Slutty ass.

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Has you shake it on him while he's sober, but loves when you do it while he's on weed and high. Holds his blunt in his free hand while the other guides and holds your hips as he gets a twisted little boner. He'll have you take a few hits of the blunt if you don't mind. Doesn't say anything about his boner, and just makes you keep going until he thinks he'll cum from the touch through the fabric.

"Here baby, blow sum and keep shaking that shit."

"Are you going to cum from this?"

"I might. You're so wet, I can feel it through your shorts."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Tries to get you pregnant without even having intercourse. Grinds against you and humps you while kissing your neck or whispering in your ear. Refuses to keep his hands off of you.

"I can feel you're pretty cunt throbbing through these skimpy clothes. How cute."

"You've been rubbing against me, of course, I'm worked up!"

" let's see if I can make us both cum without taking anything off~"