𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗟𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧 - 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

A- After Care

After care god. Man will leave the house to get you food, come back and cuddly you, watch a movie with you, all that action.

B- Body part

On you: The tiddies. He's in love with them. Rather he's laying in them or grabbing them. He loves them so fucking much.

On him: his hands. He had long fingers, and he thinks his hands are attractive.

C- Cum

Stomach. If he's hitting it in missionary, he'll pull out and bust on your stomach.  It's his favorite place to cum in all honesty.

D- Dirty Secret

He once got hard when you were braiding his hair. You were sitting on his lap while brushing his hair and he almost went ballistic. You guys weren't together at the time, so the second you moved he rushed to the bathroom, rubbed one out, then continued on like it didn't happen.

E- Experience

0 bodies. He was saving himself for you <3

F- Favorite Position

Cowgirl- he loves it when you ride him, because he has easy access to your boobs to grab or watch them bounce.

G- Grooming

He's a man, so medium hair. Not extremely hairy but there is some.

H- Habit

Always stops during sex when he thinks he'll cum because he never wants it to end too soon. So he'll pause and kiss you for a moment, then continue once his member calms down.

I- Intimacy

100%. He's probably the most intimate mf you'll ever get with tbh.

J- Joking

Depends on how he's feeling. Normally there'd be maybe 1 or 2 jokes but other than that it's strictly business

K- Kink

Hair pulling and marking~

He loves it when you pull his hair, something about it turns him on. When it comes to marking, he prefers to be the one leaving hickeys.

L- Location

Couch- fucking you from the side on his couch is one of his favorites.

M- Masturabtion

Only if you're away for a long period of time like vacation

N- No (what he won't do)

He isn't doing any form of knife play or blood play, it's not arousing to him.

O- Oral

Giving: Loves giving, just to see you squirm and moan.

Receiving: he's iffy on it. He doesn't hate it, but it's not his favorite. He'd never turn it down though, thats for sure.

P- Pace

Slow and deep. No explanation needed.

Q- Quickies

Loves them, especially in public like bathrooms or the movie theaters.

R- Risk

50%. Not a big fan of stuff like out in the open, but public restrooms are a yes.

S- Stamina

3-4 rounds. This man is addicted to you. He'd go as many times as you want, but on a normal day he could only go up to 4 from exhaustion.

T- Time

10-15 minutes for sex

7-9 minutes for head

U- Unfair

Doesn't tease you at all. He'll give you whatever you want, including his soul.

V- Volume

3/10- he's kind of quiet, but he moans in your ear.

W- Weird Fact

He tries not to look at you while giving back shots, because he cums faster in that position. The view drives him crazy while you're also tighter that way. So he's usually looking up.

X- X-Ray

8.5 inches.

Y- Yearning

He has a low sex drive to be honest. So I'd say like 4/10.

Z- Zzzzz

He stays up for hours after sex to make sure you're okay and we'll taken care of before he falls asleep.

(Extra)- Dom or Sub

Switch.