𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗨𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗧𝗢𝗬

not a weewee guys, a fleshlight type shi

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Doesn't know how to use it. You showed him. He came and will never forget how to use it. Prefers it when you do it for him though.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Hated it at first. Ended up liking it because you forced him to give Ight a try. Has a love-hate relationship with it, because you use it on him whenever you don't feel like having sex.

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Uses it when he's alone. You want him to use it more, considering you ain buy him no cheap shit. He thinks it's embarrassing, considering he has you.

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Used it whenever and wherever. Gets off to thinking about you while going bonkers on the said sex toy. You being the nosy mf you are peaked while he was doing his thing and- wow. Let's just say, you shoulda gotten popcorn and a front-row seat. You hope you catch him in the act more often.

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Makes you use it on him. He'll watch and moan silently while you go to work on his meat. Doesn't enjoy it as much as sex because he prefers you screaming.

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Whines, whimpers, and moans the entire time. You helped him out a bit the first time, but from then on whenever he used it he'd moan his ass off. Ended up breaking it because he went too deep. Now he could stick himself straight through it, he was very embarrassed to explain what happened to you. Made a pretty big hole.

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Doesn't use it. Thinks it's for desperate mfs who get no hoes. He can fuck you whenever he pleases, so he thinks it's useless.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Uses it for you and you only. Doesn't like to use it when he can just have sex with you. But, he does have at it whenever you want a show. You'll watch as he goes to town on it, moaning your name as you get horny quietly. You end up stopping him so he can fuck you instead.

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Threw it away and fucked you instead as punishment for trying that shit. Shiiii you considered buying another one so he'd fuck you the way he did that night

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Uses it for you because you begged. He loves when you beg him for things. It was a fun thing to do, but he said he enjoys you a lot more. He still uses it when you want him to though, considering he's a bit of a whore for your attention. He loves when you watch him do lewd things.

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Played with it for your amusement, wasn't a fan, and ended up having you ride him until he came. He promised he'd try using it again when he had more patience. He did, and he seemed to have enjoyed it a bit. Only uses it when you ask and beg for an entire day. Prefers you over silicone with lube in it.