𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

At first, he's confused about why you're crying. You'll explain and he'll just stare at you for a while. He'll finally find the right words, rub your back, and explain to you how you're fine in his opinion.

"Well... I think you're perfect. I like you just like this, and you should too."

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Holds you and tries to comfort you. He'll then explain to you how you're beautiful, chubby, or skinny. In reality, he doesn't really care about your body. It's a great bonus, but he loves you for your personality.

"Stop crying,... Wanna go get ice cream? Or cake? Whatever you want I'll get for you. You should be happy, not crying over a change that shouldn't happen."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

(Imma be real, this mf is that one TikTok audio "if her booty fat, your know where I'm at, ahaha" AND YOU CAN'T TELL ME IM WRONG)

He'll lay in bed while you sit on the ground crying quietly. You were frustrated because you wish you were a bit curvier. He'd get on the floor, sit next to you, and try to sort things out with you.

"You don't needa be built like an ig model. That shi shakes and does what it needs to. So don't be thinking about buying a fake ass."

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Holds and cuddles you the whole time while whispering compliments and assuring you that you're beautiful. Seeing you down made him down, and when you cry he cries.

"You're so gorgeous. And no matter what you do, I'm here. I'll support you every step of the way."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Clings to you and shows you all the love possible. Kisses your neck and hugs you the whole damn day, not giving you the chance to start crying again.

"I feel so ugly-"

"Shut up. You're not. And if I hear that lie again I'm putting you in a chokehold."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

You tried to keep it together because you were the parent-type figure in the relationship. Keeping in tears didn't work and you broke down. He took care of you and explained that you didn't have to hold anything in around him. You laid on his chest and told him everything about how you felt. Though I'm the end he stressed the fact that he loves your body how it is and that it's perfect for him.

"If you want to change anything, go for it. But in my opinion, you shouldn't. You're so pretty without any surgery."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Isn't rockin with it. He'll give you an entire essay about why you're perfect the way you are and will give you another essay about why you shouldn't ever think about getting surgery for a different body.

"Okay. Paragraph 19-"

"OKAY, I GET IT!"

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Stretch marks. You were insecure about your stretch marks and he wasn't having it. And if you didn't know, he's in love with them. Thinks you're a cute tiger and traces them after sex. So after hearing you trying to get rid of them, he about lost it.

"Y/N please- listen to me~" he'd tickle you until you listen.

"I'm listening pleaee! S-stop! I won't change anything! L-lemme breathe!"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Kisses you on the forehead and tells you to get over it. Thinks you're overreacting considering he finds you perfect (but not as good as him).

"You're good enough to be my girlfriend. That makes you perfect."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Has extremely passionate sex with you to take your mind off of it. And it also gives him the chance to tell you how beautiful you are. Afterward, he'll clean you both up, hold your now-shaking body, and continue to say how important you were and how you're amazing.

"I'd give up any drug for you to stay like this and not try to change yourself. You're holding yourself to standards no one can achieve. Lower that shit, cuz this right here is all I need."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Mirror sex  (doggy) with tons of praise. This man will make you regret saying all those horrible things about yourself.

"My perfect little Angel~ taking my dick so well just like you always do~"

If you look away from the mirror, he'll force you to keep looking while he fucks you. He'll make submissive remarks that's boost your ego a lot.

"Mm fuck baby~ you're driving me crazy~ hah~"

Whines and whimpers in your ear since he knows you like it <3