𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗞𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧: "I miss your hands around my neck." *insert seggsy picture of yo choosing*

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Blinks at his phone before flushing red. Doesn't know how to respond so he just calls you.

"Y/N w-what're you tryna do?"

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Laughs in excitement as he remembers the last time. Covers his mouth lowkey in surprise before quickly responding.

"AYOO- I mean like we can do whatever you wanna do."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Was playing 2K, saw your text, coughed, paused the game and reread it, and stared at the picture while sipping his water.

"Slide over here, I'll open the door."

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Was at work when he got the text. Read it, looked at the picture,  got bricked up almost instantly. Got off of work early and hurried over to your house to lay down the pipe ifykyk.

"Oh hey tora, you're off early-"

"Bed. Now."

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

Gets a nose bleed and throws his phone. Picks up his phone quickly and calls you.

"H-Hey! I'm at home, if you wanna like... come over."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Quirks an eyebrow because he was reading manga. Opened your message and saw the picture, looked at it, and reread the message a few times as he bit the inside of his cheek. Responded wittily as he usually does.

"Yeah? Come over and I'll do more than choke you."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Lost his shit and almost teleported. He was in his honors mathematic college class when he received said messages. Felt himself getting excited so he left early.

"I'm on the way home now, can we use the handcuffs?"

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Was with a few of his friends, so he went outside and called you.

"You're so gonna get it when I get home."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Ran over to your house. Was out of breath but thinks it was 100% worth it. The kitty put him to sleep afterward.

"Best day ever."

"You say that every time we fuck Fuyu..."

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Gets nervous and glances around to make sure no one saw his phone. Goes to his car and begins his drive over to your house while talking to you the whole time.

"I'll ruin you and have you begging for another round."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨
Was smoking a blunt, saw that text, rubbed his eyes, saw the picture, rubbed his eyes again, then laughed a bit to himself. He quaintly responded as smiled to himself.

"I love this side of you. I'm out right now, want me to pick you up?"

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Gets a sadistic high from it, starts thinking of all the things he can do to you as he glances back and forth from the text and picture. He'll finally respond after a few minutes,

"I miss breaking our bed frame. How about I come home early and do us both a favor?"