𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗣𝗗𝗔

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Loves it but not around his gang. Doesn't want them to think he's soft or anything, but after meetings, he's all over you.

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Doesn't like it. Kisses you and treats you like a princess the second you guys are behind closed doors tho-

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

You're his hoe (respectfully), and he makes that known. Keeps an arm around you 24/7 and kisses you every once in a while. Sometimes carries you on his back.

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

King of PDA. French kisses you anywhere no matter who's around, even grabs your neck if he's superrrrr into it. Loves to hug you as well and hold your hand. Makes sure you sit in his lap when in public so he can wrap his arms around you and hold you.

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Likes it a lot. He's very proud of you and your relationship, so he'll do whatever he wants to do in public. Might make out with you in Hot Topic, who knows?

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Extremely shy about it, but if he thinks no one is looking, he'll go for it. Loves it when you initiate it, then he'll take over and get more handsy.

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Holds your hands and kisses you on the forehead. Nothing else in public, because he thinks those kinda things should only be seen by the two of you alone.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Fucking loves it. Acts like a whore for you in public, always touching on you and trying to have whole-ass make-out sessions. Never takes his hands or lips off of you, once had to pull you into a bathroom and give it to you because you thought it'd be a good idea to kiss his neck and whisper some not so appropriate things in his ear.

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Hates it. Well, he hates it during the day. If you guys are out at night then he's loving all on you. Might even pull you into an alleyway and make out on some 50 shades of grey shit.

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Enjoys it. Loves to show everyone that you're his and that they can't have you. Shoving his tongue down your throat, grabbing your waist, holding- all that. He's messy with it too, he'll fuck you in public if he feels like it.

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Does it 24/7 and loves it. When he's walking with you, he'll be behind you with his hands on your waist. Or he'll be holding your hand. Will kiss you casually and maybe even kiss your neck if he wants to get you horny before you arrive home. W boyfriend tbh.