𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗟𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧 - 𝗥𝗔𝗡

A- After Care

Will kiss and hold you, though will whisper dirty things in your ear."You were so good. The way you were gripping to me almost got you pregnant." He'd laugh while kissing your neck. Ends up with another round.

B- Body part

On you: he in love with that supa soaka ~ can't get enough of it, and won't ever get enough of it. It prides him that he's the only one who's been inside of you, and he plans on keeping it that way <3

On him: He loves his midsection or abs you could say. They aren't extremely out of proportion and huge, but he's defined for sure. Mans Decided to not be a lanky noodle, but a defined lanky noodle or whatevah

C- Cum

Either inside or on. Yes, I said on. He'll pull out and nut at the entrance, so technically it's still inside. He also heavily enjoys cumming in your throat. But that's a different story for a different day my love~

D- Dirty Secret

He's so much dirtier and kinkier than you think, but if you say the magic words he'll show you everything. This man is on some freak shit down low. Like I mean gag you and handcuff you type shi. Of course, he's waiting for the right moment to introduce those kinks to you.

E- Experience

1. His crazy ex. He had settled for her when you were dating someone else. But the second you broke up with them he broke up with her so he could chase you again.

F- Favorite Position

Reverse cowgirl, but in a chair. He loves that shit, especially in front of a mirror while he grabs your waist and helps you ride him.

G- Grooming

Trimmed to a certain degree. Not hairless but a Lil sum.

H- Habit

Takes his hair out of the braids when you two fuck, hoping you'd pull it or at least run your fingers through it. He'd love that.

I- Intimacy

Depends on how he's feeling that day. Most of the time he's like 50%

J- Joking

None really, but sometimes a few.

K- Kink
Oh boy...

Let's just say almost every kink in the book.

L- Location

Bedroom. Preferably in the bedroom in front of a mirror on a chair.

M- Masturbation

Very little, only if he just feels like it really.

N- No (what he won't do)

Does any and everything. Whatever you want he does.

O- Oral

Is okay with giving but infatuated with receiving. Loves the way it feels when his tip rubs against the back of your throat.

P- Pace

Slow and rough. Sometimes fast and rough. Mainly the first one when it comes to that chair-

Q- Quickies

He's okay with them. Sometimes prefers them actually.

R- Risk

100% risk-taker. This nigga does it all.

S- Stamina

It depends on how he's feeling. Maybe 1-2. Maybe 7-9. You never know with him.

T- Time
9-10 minutes for sex, 3-4 minutes for head. Your body works wonders on him, hun.

U- Unfair

Will tease the shit out of you 24/7 whenever he feels like it. Very very unfair. But he doesn't care.

V- Volume
1000/10- if he's feeling something he'll tell you. He likes the way you feel? He'll tell you. He wants to cum in you so badly? He'll say it. He has no filter and will moan out whatever is on his mind. Sometimes he'll moan it in your ear if he really wants to get to you.

"I just wanna destroy your tight little pussy~" he'd moan huskily in your ear.

Yeah... he's got a big mouth when it comes to seggs

W- Weird Fact

He's more likely to cum faster if the both of you kiss. Don't know why but, something about feeling loved while doing these sorts of things drive him crazy.

X- X-Ray

8.5, not very curvy though.

Y- Yearning

9/10- horny often but not all the time

Z- Zzzzz

He'll sleep after 30 minutes or so. But he'll rock you to sleep first.

(Extra)- Dom or Sub

Dom 99% with a 1% chance of sub <3