𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗟𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧 - 𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

A- After Care

Goes to sleep. He's not worried about you after sex. He'll kiss you and love on you in the morning though.

B- Body part

On you: All of you. He can't pick a part he likes the most. You name it, he's in love with it. But he does tend to grab and play with your thighs a lot.

On him: His dick. He's proud of it in all honesty. He knows how to use it correctly, not to mention you're a fan as well. It's good for putting you in your place as well....

C- Cum

He's cumming in you and you have no say about it. If you protest it, he'll fuck your shit up in round 2.

D- Dirty Secret

(Before y'all got together) He was moaning like a bitch one night while jerking off to a picture of you. You were out of town on a trip so he hadn't seen you in a while. And when I say moaning like a bitch, I mean it. "H-Hah!~ Y/N- oh fuck~ hah~ I'm so close!~ Hah~" yeah he was down horrendously. That's when he realized he loved you a lot more than he thought. So he ended up asking you out a week or two later.

E- Experience

2. Just wanted to cum, so it was a hit and dip.  It wasn't worth it. He thinks he shoulda just waited to lose his card to you.

F- Favorite Position

Chokehold doggy style- it's exactly what it sounds like.

G- Grooming

Doesn't shave or trim. If you want him to he'll say no <3 you don't mind the hair tho

H- Habit

Can't sit through you giving him head. He'll get so turned on that he starts throatfucking you. You'll have to tie him down if you don't want your throat bruised.

I- Intimacy

He treats you like your nothing compared to him 24/7, sex included.

J- Joking

Only if he's making fun of you.

K- Kink

Choking
Spitting
Spanking
Slapping
CNC
Degrading
Praise (you praising him)
Bondage

He's freaky asf...

L- Location

He likes fucking you in public. Pull you into an alleyway and wreck yo shit-type beat.

M- Masturbation

Only if he's too proud to ask for sex

N- No (what he won't do)

He does it all.

O- Oral

Doesn't give, to prideful for that. He'll happily let you choke on his dick though <3

P- Pace

Fast, deep, and rough. Likes to make you beg him to stop ~

Q- Quickies

Loves them, does them all the time.

R- Risk

He's not scared of shit, so he's 100% with the shits.

S- Stamina

6-8 rounds, he's nonchalant about it too.

"Why're you crying? This is only our 5th round. Man up and take this dick."

"One more. I think I've got a 9th one in me, to be honest. Scream louder for me this time."

T- Time

10-18 minutes per round. He makes your life a living hell.

U- Unfair

10/10- teases the fuck out of you whenever he can, however he can, wherever he can.

V- Volume

9/10- not loud screaming, but he moans and groans a lot. Tons of dirty talk.

"Hah fuck~ take it~ you know you love this dick~"

W- Weird Fact

He's secretly a cuckold. Wants to see you sleeping with Rindo, since he knows Rindo puts you on a pedestal and obviously is in love with you. Afterward, he'd fuck you and remind you he's better though <3

X- X-Ray

9.8 almost 10 inches. I don't make the rules but with all that big dick energy you should've known the vibes.

Y- Yearning
100000/10- will fuck you any chance he gets whenever he feels like it.

Z- Zzzzz

Sleeps immediately. Doesn't really care about what you're doing, but when he's tired he ain doing shit.

(Extra)- Dom or Sub

Dom 100%, if you think he's subbing you're smoking.