𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Was extremely calm about it and handled you perfectly, but he passed out on top of you afterward from exhaustion.

"Eh- Mikey! Wake up!"

"Tired... I'm tired.."

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

He made it perfect 100%. Had dimmed lights, clean sheets, he went out of his way to make it special. Held you closely afterward as you both watched a movie.

"Thanks, Ken... you're amazing."

"Don't thank me. I'm just doing my job as your boyfriend."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Tried his hardest, ended up being too rough, but dapped you up and took good care of you afterward. Spent the entire day with you while you both just relaxed and played video games.

"You gave me the fucky controller!"

"Nah nigga. you lost cuz you suck!"

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Treated you like a Queen the whole time, even afterward he treated you wonderfully. Kept hugging you and kissing on you, feeling close to you.

"I love you so much. Words aren't enough."

"I can tell. It feels like you're trying to eat me."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Went slow and gentle, and then proceeded to hold your hand as the two of you stayed in bed the rest of the day. Got door dash and watched YouTube while enjoying each other's company.

"Ooo Cory posted!"

"Turn that shit on thennnn!"

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

His submissive self topped, and just about lost his mind. Almost moaned louder than you. Cleaned you both up afterward, then cuddled you while you played with his hair. He really enjoyed this memory of his.

"Y/N can I top next time?"

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Lost it on the floor in the old building you guys would paint at. The floors were cold as your back pressed against it, though he kept you warm with his arms wrapped around you as he held you close. Kissed you on the forehead after and continued panting while you got up and dressed. Didn't want you walking around too much considering you might be sore.

"Just sit down and watch. I don't want you overworking yourself."

"Whatever you say Takashi."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

The first time was in the back seat of his car, and lord did he work well in compact spaces. Gave you nothing but the slow strokes and told you how beautiful you were the whole time. Drove you to get food afterward, then headed to his house for round two.

"Can we go again, Fuyu?"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Took surprisingly good care of you, wasn't rough and harsh, and even expressed his love to you during and after. He genuinely made you feel special, though he switched back soon after.

"Made me do all the work myself. You really are useless huh?"

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Forgot you were a virgin and tore that shi uppppp. I'm saying WWE SMACKDOWN. Let's just say, you cried when he had to leave for work. (the dick makes you do crazy things Chile-) He ended up getting off early to take care of you. Showered you with affection and almost gave you a round two. (He fell asleep while you two were getting touchy)

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Didn't waste a single second. Made sure you enjoyed every second and tried to be gentle. You were dumb and told him to do whatever he wanted.... You were unable to walk for 2 days. Legs were shaking and everything. He definitely was closer to you after that though, and made more efforts to take you on dates.

"Y/N, let's go see a movie together. It'll be fun!"