𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗦 - 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛

He Cries himself to sleep when you're mad at him, because he hates feeling guilty. You also make him sleep on the couch when you're mad, and he hates that too.

He wants to be closer to you emotionally but doesn't know how so he just tries to hug you and talk to you as much as he can.

Finds jokes about him having a fatty funny if they're coming from you.

Calls you princess a lot, especially when you get your hair braided.

He loves braids on you. He thinks they're beautiful and make you look like some sort of goddess.

He helps you do your natural hair and is actually really good at slick backs.

Doesn't help you do braid styles because he likes to be surprised by what it'll look like.

NSFW HC SECTION

He personally would like to be fucked by you once or more, just so he would know what it feels like. He'd buy the strap and everything if you said the magic words

He cries during sex if he can't take it, so silent tears fall from his eyes as he moans like a slut while you ride him.

Has a bit of dominance in him and is genuinely itching to show you. Sometimes he gets the urge to fuck you senseless, but he can never follow through and ends up being dominated by you. He'll be successful one day.

Very touch-deprived, so sometimes he just wants slow-loving sex.

Grabs your boobs or waist when you ride him because he loves being close and touching you.

He has a really bad hair pulling kink and wants to pull your braids at least once when you let him dom.

His hands shake after sex, no matter what. His body isn't used to these kinds of things so his senses go crazy, which explains the crying and curling toes.