𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚

MIKEY

He'll cling to you like hell. He'll cling to you not only out of attraction but out of overprotectiveness since he doesn't like anyone other than him thinking of you lewdly like he does.

"Mikey- move so we can go-"
"Nooo!-"

DRAKEN

Well... first he'll get flustered for a moment. Then he'll sigh and drag you back to the room so you can change into something more appropriate and less showy. Though later on, he'd ask you to put it back in, just for him tho <3

"Get your ass in there and change!"
"Nigga moveeee!"

TAKEMICHI

Dies. That's all. He's just dead. Like his nose will bleed and then he's just gone. It comes from surprise, confusion, arousal, embarrassment, and awkwardness. All the emotions make him malfunction.

"Y-Y/N-"
*loud thump*
"Takemichi... I know damn well you didn't pass out how the fuck did you get knocked unconscious again without anyone touching you?"

BAJI

You not leaving the house fam, sorry. Hope you didn't wanna walk either because Baji doesn't know how to act when you wear revealing outfits. He'd first compliment it, hug you, kiss you, become more touchy, then next thing you know you're in a wheelchair. You'll wake up the next morning confused, in pain, and satisfied.

"B-Baji what time is it?"
"Shiiii ion know. Go back to sleep."

SMILEY

You don't wear revealing shit around him. He doesn't know how to act when you do. He'd never take his hands off of your waist, and he'd always be tempted to pull, squeeze, and grab at anything that appealed to him.

"Stop grabbing my thighs in public!"

"They're so grab-able though!" 

ANGRY

He'd get extremely uncomfortable and awkward. He was never sure where his eyes should be and he didn't want you to think he was a pervert or anything like that. So most of the time when you wore short things and such his eyes would stay on your feet or hair to avoid situations.

"Why're you looking at my feet?-"

"Y-Your shoes are nice..."

MITSUYA

Doesn't make a big deal, but does like to stare. He'll just watch you do whatever you were doing with calm eyes, a small chuckled leaving his mouth if he saw you struggle.

"Help me reach this damn cabinet!"

"Struggle a little more."

CHIFUYU

Doesn't care whatsoever. If you like it he likes it. Personally, it depends on how revealing it is to affect him. If it's basically you being naked, he doesn't fuck with it. The farthest he'll allow you to wear out the house is maybe some denim shorts and a sports bra type short, anything shorter isn't okay with him.

"What do you think?"

"It's almost out of my dress code."

"Nigga why do you give me dress codes-"

KAZUTORA

Has a whole ass shrine for you in revealing clothing in his head at this point. He loved the erotic and forbidden feeling it gave him from seeing you in such clothing and actually leaving the house in it. He'd turn you into his own personals stripper if that's the vibe your clothes gave him.

"Just one lap dance, Cmon."

"Nigga I'm not a stripper."

"Your clothes say otherwise. Play the part just for today babe."

RAN

Doesn't like it at all. Yeah it's hot and he loves it when you're happy, but he prefers those things for just you and him, no to wear outside. He liked classier looks on you and not the stripper looks, though if you both had plans for that night he'd make an exception.

"We fucking tonight?"

"No, I just like this outfit, Ran!"

"Disappointing."

IZANA

Degrades and belittles you, though on the inside he was aroused and slowly becoming turned on. Something about criticizing you in revealing clothes made him feel a certain way. Needless to say, you wouldn't wear revealing shit unless you had the tolerance for being bashed that day.

"You look like a fucking whore."

"Aw, thanks. Fuckface."