𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 - 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

𝗬/𝗡 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝙖𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 ✔︎
𝗗𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘆 ✔︎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

The slightly taller male carried her into the room before he threw her onto the bed, the girl giggling as she stared up at him. He proceeded to close and lock the door, glancing down at the female laid comfortably."Mikey, we have guest over..." Y/N said, the male sighing. Mikey invited over Draken and a few of the others to watch a basketball game. Though a few moments in, Mikey became touchy with Y/N, ending with her in his lap and him not being able to contain himself. "But Y/N~" he whined as she sat up, shaking her head." Just wait till they leave-" she began though he kissed her, cutting her off."Mikey-" "I'll be quick. Just shut up and listen okay?" He spoke, his voice more demanding.

"Fine... if they hear us I'm throwing you under the bus." She grumbled, the male removing his shirt."But if they hear anything, it'll most likely be your moans." He mumbled, kissing her again as he started removing the big shirt she wore. He pulled away to get the shirt off, the girl only wearing panties underneath that shirt."Fuck..." Mikey hummed, the girl palming his member through the shorts he wore."You're just begging to get destroyed aren't you?" Mikey mumbled into her ear, kissing her cheek as he slipped down her panties.

He didn't waste any time, removing the rest of his clothes while the girl analyzed his form. He was always so attractive to her, even when they were kids. Never did she think that as adults she could actually have him."Are you ready? Or would you like me to stretch you out first?" Mikey questioned, the girl positioning his member at her opening as her answer. He pushed the tip in, the girl covering her mouth as he entered her.

Mikey let out a few curses, slowly thrusting as the girl moaned into her hand. After a while, he sped up, shaking the bed quite a bit as his hands held her waist. Faint repetitive slapping noises filled the room as Mikey moved his hair from his face. Her legs wrapped around his midsection, the man refraining himself from choking her. It was a habit he developed, but he usually went overboard with it during sex. He'd choke, leave marks + hickeys, and sometimes make her cry (from the pleasure of course~). The girl explained to him how she loved it, though he always felt bad afterward.

"M-Mikey~" She moaned longingly, the girl's breast bouncing quickly at the same pace of his thrusts. The moonlight shined on her brown skin, the girl's eyes half-lidded in pleasure. Mikey sped up, the girl's eyes rolling slightly as she whimpered, "J-Just like that babe~" she begged, the male so close to breaking. When she said things like this, it ended in tears and mascara on the bedsheets." Fuck Mikey~ g-go harder~" she whined. Lucky for Mikey, she wasn't wearing makeup, tears come out of sheets...

His hand gripped her neck, the girl biting her bottom lip slightly as he pounded into her. "M-Mikey!" She called out as his grip tightened. She smiled internally, knowing she had got him worked up enough. She held and clawed at the hand that choked her in pleasure, the girl unable to breathe slightly. Mikey continued his harsh strokes, though he made it his job to get as deep as possible. "Hah! Oh my god!" She moaned loudly, the male kissing her."Shut up or else I'll have you on your hands and knees." He mumbled, leaving hickeys all over her chest and neck.

His hands planted on the bed, the girl scratching his back as her legs wrapped around his midsection."Oh fuck Mikey!~" she called out, "what did I tell you?" He mumbled in her neck as her eyes widened slightly, knowing what he was going to do.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"M-Mikey! Y-You're gonna hurt me~" she whimpered out as she gripped the sheets, the male slamming into her."They probably heard you.." Mikey mumbled, gripping her waist tightly as a harsh slap landed on her ass. The girl moaned, releasing as her juices coated the man's cock. He stifled a moan, hurrying his thrusts as he gripped the girl's hair. She hated when he pulled her hair, especially when she had done it. She was too caught up in her orgasm to care though. He'd definitely get slapped for it later.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, gripping her ass as she looked back at him, whimpering which further aroused the male."Beg for me." He demanded, loud sounds of skin slapping filling the room." M-Mikey please!~ cum in me baby~" she begged, the male gripping her hair with one hand while the other held her waist." Oh fuck~ I'm gonna-" he moaned, though it was too late. The male's seed filled the girl's womb, the girl gasping."Mikey- did you-" Y/N began."Y-You told me to." He mumbled, the male pulling out."We'll be fine." He sighed, collapsing into the bed. Y/N was too tired to argue, so she did as he did and laid down. They were both exhausted.

"You guys want some water and birth control from the corner store?😹" A text from Draken read.

~End~