𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧

MIKEY

He kinda just did. One day you two were hanging out and he just asked while you two ate snacks. He was blunt with it, and he knew what he wanted. So he thought he should just say it.

"Y/N... we should date. What do you think?"
"I- Mikey- well sure actually."

DRAKEN

He made a whole ass plan, wanting to make sure you said yes. Got help from Google, went to buy flowers, stole some chocolate, and picked you up on his bike. You two sat at the park before he handed you the said items, then he asked.

"Hey Y/N... I was wondering if you wanted to.. uh. Well."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Sure I'll date you, baldy."

"I'll still kick your ass."

BAJI

This nigga didn't even ask you out, bro basically just told you y'all were dating. He treated you like his girlfriend and acted like you were, so he had no reason to ask you out. You knew you were his, and that if you thought about dating someone else he'd most likely beat them the fuck up.

"Babe, you seen my hair tie? I can't find that shit."
The male asked, holding up his hair. He wore a white tank top and black ripped jeans, black forces on his feet as Y/N sighed. She needed to stop him from listening to young boy.

"Why'd you call me Babe?"

"Because you're my girlfriend, the fuck. Stop being slow and help me find it. Me and Draken are about to go pick fights."

KAZUTORA

He was simple with it. You guys had just left school and were on the way to your house. You both walked hand in hand as he looked up at you and asked.

"Hey, we should be official. Like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Sure, as long as you don't start being crazy."

He did indeed start being crazy, threatening any mf who looked at you for too long.

SMILEY

Bro literally just texted you. And then y'all were just a thing.

 And then y'all were just a thing

ANGRY

He was so nervous that he had Smiley ask you for him while he stood behind him."Ay Y/N lemme hol at you real quick." Smiley called out as they approached you."So Angry has a crush on you. But he didn't know how to ask you." He said, pushing angry in front of him as he held a spooked expression."See Y/N I-" "You'd make a good boyfriend." You said, the male flushing slightly."Do you think so? So you're giving me a chance?" He asked as you nodded, the male smiling slightly as Smiley sighed.

MITSUYA

You asked him actually. You two would always meet at the abandoned corner store and relax. He'd sit back and listen to music while you worked on a mural inside of the abandoned shop. He'd always watch you paint, sometimes helping you. Sometimes he brought a speaker so you both could listen to music. You ended up catching feelings, and so did the man. You asked him out though because you could tell he was unsure of how to approach the subject.

"Mitsuya... you know I like you right? Like in a romantic way."

"I like you to, though I wouldn't have taken you as the type to admit it."

CHIFUYU

He had been dropping hints for months until he got tired and just spelled it out easily. You were very unintelligent when it came to people's feelings, so you couldn't separate friendly gestures from romantic gestures.

"Oh, this is a cute heart card!"

"Y/N, I wanna date you! Can't you tell?"

IZANA

Had a whole fight with himself before asking you. He didn't want to ask you out, but he couldn't keep pretending like he didn't love you a lot. His pride was almost the reason he never asked, though he was glad he did. He still sounded like an ass when he asked though.

"Y/N... be my girlfriend. You may not be shit... but you're special to me."

"Wow- that's the closest to a compliment I'll ever get from you."

RAN

He had his eye on you for a while, so one day he stopped watching you and asked. He didn't want to ask you out and it be too late, because you were attractive. It was only a matter of time before someone else took you. The friend zone was tiring for him to be in. He had his hands tucked in his pockets as he approached you, the man leaning down so you'd be the same height.

"Y/N... Let's start going out."