CHAPTER 1- THE NEW START

It had been 3 months since the war in Hogwarts ended. Everything that had been damaged in the war was fixed. The Teachers, Parents, Students, Dumbledore's Army, The Order of the Phoenix and Ministry of Magic, combined their forces of magic to rebuild Hogwarts.

Hogwarts was back to its former glory, though the scars of the war were still visible, but it proved its enduring spirit as it held the doors open for the new term.

The Wizarding world was at peace again. The war changes the life of every wizard and witch. The memory of the war stayed in their heart, and made them united against the dark arts.

Kingsley Shackelbolt was the new Minister of Magic. He was fit for the job, due to his experience; He was an Auror, A member of The Advance Guard, Secretary/Bodyguard for the Muggle Prime Minister, Member of Order of the Phoenix , and part of the group that battled the Death Eaters in the Ministry. He also helped organize the Order members and fought during the Battle of Hogwarts--near the end of the battle, he was duelling Voldemort himself.

Hermione manage to find her parents. She removed the enchantments that she had placed on them, to protect them during the war. Her parents got upset when they discovered, but later on they understood that, Hermione only did it for their own good and to keep them safe.

The Weasley family, Harry, and Hermione were in the graveyard to offer prayer and flowers to Fred, Lupin, and Tonks. It's their 3rd death monthsarry.

Hermione wave her wand slightly and muttered,"Orchideous." 

She made a bouquet of flower for the deceased; Ginny and Harry lighted up the candles. Mrs. Weasley was sobbing. She was standing beside the grave of Fred while Mr. Weasley was comforting her.

The Weasley family couldn't get over the death of Fred so easily --especially George, but he made himself busy in his joke shop to forget the death of his twin brother. The family kept their lives moving , even they were no longer complete.

They stayed in the graveyard for hours. When the sun started setting in the far away mountain, Hermione heard Mr. Weasley said,"It's time to go home everybody, it will going to dark in a moment."

"It's a good idea dad... I don't want to see Fred, coming out from his grave," said George laughing.

And one by one they began to walked--going outside the cemetery, where they could disappearate.

"Come on, Ron," Hermione called when Ron didn't move into his place. He was standing beside Fred's grave.

"Ron, come on,"Hermione called him again.

Ron looked at her and smiled sadly; By his smile, Hermione knew that Ron already missed Fred. She gave Ron a sweet smile and grabbed Ron's hand.

"Let's go,"she said again.

Ron nodded as he pressed Hermione's hand gently. Hermione pulled Ron to walk and followed the others and disappearated going home to the Burrow.

When they reached the Burrow, Hermione saw Mrs. Weasley went to the kitchen to prepare their dinner. She, Ginny and Fleur followed her to help preparing the dinner. Before entering the kitchen door she saw the boys went to the backyard to prepare the table. The family were complete--except Fred-- Hermione and Harry were his replacement--they need a bigger place , for them to fit in the dining table.

When the table and chairs were already settled , Mrs. Weasley came out from the kitchen followed by Hermione, Ginny and Fleur and she shouted,"Give way! Give way!"

The boys moved out and Mrs. Weasley waved her wand towards the dishes. The dishes slowly began setting themselves on the table. The girls did their various tasks; Hermione arranged the plates, Ginny the cutlery, and Fleur the glasses of water. When everything was arranged, they all seated to start eating their dinner.