Chapter 1: Kill The 16 Year Timeskip

Depuis le début

"Let's go," I get ready before jumping off.

When I land I see one of my two best friends.

"Yo," I wave to the blue-haired sailor wannabe as the armor disappears from around me.

"Sup, Y/N," he waves back.

"The sky, Wave," I dodge a kick aimed at my face.

"No shit, dumbass," Wave is a fairly muscular teen of above-average height with short dark blue hair and eyes. Like me, he also has a cowlick but his is less... noticeable. He wears a blue leather jacket and a red scarf with an anchor on it. He says the scarf is his symbol of justice, whatever that means. Under that is a white shirt with a single blue line down the middle. He also wears a pair of grey jeans with a belt and dark blue boots. He carries his sword, Grand Chariot, on his back most of the time.

Grand Chariot is a weapon nearly identical in abilities to my Incursio. When it's in its "sealed" form it's a black short sword with a design similar to a cutlass. The "released" Grand Chariot is a black, full-body armor with a phantasmagoric defensive film where Incursio's lame-ass cape would be

"You smell like fish, like always," I sheath Incursio and grab Wave by the shoulder. "I am not getting on a Bullhead with you smelling like Salmon."

"It's Catfish but-" Wave tries to correct me.

"I do not care. Think about others. Take a shower," it's kinda hard trying to intimidate a guy six inches taller than me.

"But I di-"

"Shshshshsh... you ate fresh sushi for breakfast, that you prepared. I seriously don't need female feline Faunus coming up to us and beating up Lubbo because they caught him staring," you'd think it's not a common occurrence, but it is. It happens every time we go out for coffee.

"Hm... yeah, we are going to Beacon now so they'll be lots more Faunus around us now," Wave looked deep in thought.

"You still considering going to Atlas instead?" I looked up at one of my best friends.

"Yeah. All of my family went there and are expecting me to go there too," Wave looked kind of sad.

"Yeah, I understand how you feel. Some of my old friends expected me to go straight into working so I could send money back to the village in Mantle," I grew up in a rural village near Mantle that was getting money sucked out of it faster than they could make it.

Eventually, my mom moved to Vale and found a job at one of Lubbo's parent's libraries.

Some of my old friends think that I'm obligated to care about the village when I haven't lived there in ten years.

"Oh, they're still bothering you over that?" Wave looked over to me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I had to block Sayo and Ieyasu's numbers because they were spamming me while I was asleep. I don't even know how they got my number," Wave looked even sadder.

"That's pretty fucked up dude," Wave turned around and walked back into his house.

"I'll go get Lubbo and then we'll head to the Bullhead together," I call out before rushing through the forest, past another house, and then rushing through more forest with Incursio on.

"Tch, pretentious little cunt," I look at the mansion that belongs to Lubbo's father, a traveling merchant.

"Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game," my rich best friend, Lubbock or Lubbo as I like to call him, says as he leans against a tree.

Lubbock is a teen with shoulder-length green hair that covers his left eye, green eyes, and red goggles on top of his head. He wore a long green jacket with a fur-trimmed hood over a white and red ringer shirt and blue jeans with brown shoes. He also wears his weapon, Cross Tail, on his hands and back.