"But you? You only told me about your first love just a few days ago. I don't think you have the right to accuse me of hiding things from you when you do the exact same thing. " the bunny boy revolts, looking straight into the older one's eyes.

    He wants to show him that he is not the only one who is hurt. Jungkook was also hurt, and his heart ached when Taehyung began to talk so lovingly about the boy who had once broken his heart. Most people victimize themselves too often, but forget that they may have left some victims around as well.

     "This is not the same, Jungkook!" the older one raise his voice, already done with all this shitty discussion  .

     "Why is not the same, Tahyung?!" the younger one raise his voice at his turn, taking his husband a little by surprise. " Why should I trust you but you don't? " he then asks, and the man in front of him only subtly grits his teeth.

    He gets up from the armchair, then gets closer to Jungkook. The younger is still sitting on the couch, watching the man in front of him intently.

     "I trust you, but I don't trust that bastard, bun. " Taehyung's tone is softer, but the doll eyed-boy gets up fast from the couch, ignoring the warm nickname.

     "Don't call him that, he's my friend. " Jungkook says flatly.

     "Yes, a "friend" who didn't knew what to say to you anymore to break up with me. " Taehyung says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

     "You're exaggerating again. " the boy with the black eyes mumbles, and the other laughs short and annoyed.

     "Fine, I am the one who exaggerates in vain." he says and then takes his phone out of his pocket. "I'm going to the company to finish something, don't wait for me. " he says later and quickly turns on his heel, nervously heading for the exit. 

     Jungkook remains silent, then opens the phone next to him. He sighs again when he sees it's past eleven o'clock at night. He has no idea what exactly he should do. Should he call him and ask him to come back or just leave him alone until he calms down? He didn't have anyone to love and he didn't have any quarrels like that, so he has no idea what he would have indicated at such a time.

     "Fuck."

***

    "He really told you that?" the blond haired-boy asks, and his friend just nods, looking at the ground. 

     "Yes, and he didn't come home all night. I've called him more than ten times today, but he doesn't answer. I am worried, Jimin hyung. I didn't knew that a little quarrel could make him so upset. " the younger one comments, voice low and concerned. 

    He was worried all night about the Taehyung idiot who didn't even bother to reply to his messages. Why the hell does he have to be so childish? He is almost thirty years old for God's sake!

      "Don't worry, Jungkook. I will find out from Yoongi what is happening to your hot husband. " Jimin tries to joke, and the other giggles subtly.

     "You talk a lot about Yoongi these days. Is something serious going on between you two?" Jungkook asks in a more relaxed tone, looking subtly at his friend. 

     He notices a slight red color on his friend's cheeks, then laughs slowly. This idiot can not be more obvious! He certainly knows that he and Yoongi are much more than acquaintances or friends. Taehyung also told him that they went out several times. However, neither Jimin nor Yoongi recognize as being a couple or something. He waits for his friend to tell him when he feels the need.