Ch. 14 Tonton is the Cutest Pig Ever!

Akari had had plenty of time to do the thinking while lying on the hospital bed. They had bandaged her wounds, they just said they needed expert hands to fix her chakra flow, which was the cause of her headache.

They would've been able  to fix it in case of a normal genjutsu, however, for a Sharingan induced genjutsu, they needed someone more specialized in either genjutsu or medical ninjutsu.

She entertained all the thoughts from the genjutsu she had experienced.

It was scary, no doubt. The smell of blood and ash and the noise of kunai digging into flesh, while the view of corpses splattered across the ground still made her almost gag sometimes.

The nurse had said the Sharingan had probably been used on her to show her some memories of the user, which meant he had experienced it all. She remembered how he had been to war at her age. It must've been terrible. 

And that girl... who was dying from his attack, her first instinct was blaming him for killing her. But then she looked at his lone eye crying desperately, and it didn't make sense. He clearly didn't want to, or mean to, kill her. That girl was trying to say something to him when she whispered his name.

Akari sighed. It didn't make sense. 

She could see Kakashi did that while losing himself to his temper for a few seconds, from the way he suddenly covered his Sharingan back and stood a few steps away from her after the genjutsu was released, or the way he agreed to keep a condition to accept her as an apprentice if she went to the hospital to get the damage undone.

So she reassured herself Kakashi didn't mean to do that.

Most probably.

Hopefully.

Yeah.

At least it worked in her favor somewhat at the end.

She loved how everyone in the hispital knew who the only current Sharingan user in Konoha was but no one directly referred to Kakashi.

"What was that Hatake thinking!?" 

Well, maybe except whoever that boisterous lady was.

Akari peered outside her room to look at a blonde woman of above-average height and curvaceous frame, with noticeable cleavage, wearing a grass-green haori on the back, over a grey, kimono style blouse.

Was that... the fifth Hokage?

She remembered seeing her during the inauguration.

"Lady Tsunade!" another female's voice.

Yep, that was definitely her.

The door of her room was slammed open as she hurriedly jumped to the side.

Akari blinked at the Hokage who very ungracefully had kicked the door open and was regarding her.

"Lady Hokage," she waved.

"Oh I don't have time for this, name?" she demanded, as another black-haired woman followed in, holding a pig.

"Akari Uchiha," Akari answered distractedly, looking at the pig.

"Hatake used the Sharingan on you?" she asked.

"Yep," Akari replied cheerfully, making the other woman sweatdrop.

"Why?"

"Uh... I pissed him off?" Akari muttered, laughing nervously at the end.

The Hokage narrowed her eyes while placing a hand on the younger girl's head. Akari felt chakra flow into her body, and instantly felt some of her headache reduce.