Ch. 13 Sharingan is... Weird

"Stop following me, chibi," Akari heard Scarecrow Sensei's exasperated voice. She had been trailing him for an entire day, even after all the dead-ends and fake scarecrows he put up to troll her.

"Stop calling me chibi! I'm not small!"

Kakashi stopped to turn back and walked a few steps towards her, making Akari tilt her head slightly in confusion.

Then he placed a hand on Akari's forehead, bringing it backwards until it reached his chest.

Akari took three seconds to realize what he was implying.

"Hey! You're just tall! This is an unfair comparison!"

Scarecrow sensei turned back, unbothered, beginning to walk again. Akari half-jogged to catch up with his long strides.

"Why don't you train me!?" she demanded.

"You learnt tree climbing," he drawled.

"Sakura-san taught me that! Not you!"

Kakashi sighed. "Simmer down, brat. You've barely graduated a week ago. What you know is more than enough."

"You're just too lazy to train me! Some master," Akari accused stomping up in front of him.

Kakashi peered at her from behind his book.

"I thought we had established this before. I do not consider you an apprentice. This is just a formality, you are nothing but a nuisance to me," he drawled.

Akari's eyes flickered to the ground only for a second before she was looking back at him, the determined look back.

"That is so unfair! It isn't supposed to work like that-"

"It works like however I want it to, now move," Kakashi interrupted.

"No," Akari threw out her hands blocking his path. She knew it was futile, he could easily get away if he wanted to. But then she would find him again and annoy him into listening!

But for now, when he was listening, she realized she didn't exactly have a plan on what to say.

Eh, who needed a plan anyways?

"I know I'm not that bad of an apprentice, so what is your problem?" she demanded.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "Well, firstly, you are the worst kind of apprentice anyone could ask for, and secondly, you are my problem. Now that I've answered your questions, move out of my way."

Akari gritted her teeth, trying to not think over his words. "That wasn't even a proper answer! You're just running away from your duties! Like your previous Uchiha student did from this village! It's not my fault that you or this village couldn't handle Sasuke! And I don't know what happened with Obito Uchiha but-"

She was cut off by her back slamming painfully against the wall behind her, and a painful pressure on her sternum. She thought she heard the wall behind her crack slightly.

Her eyes widen looking at the mismatched eyes boring into hers, now filled with cold fury.

Wait... eyes. Akari gulped looking at the revealed Sharingan spinning wildly. She felt nauseous, feeling something like cold hands sliding down her spine, and something bitter curling up at the pit of her stomach. 

Was this what killing intent felt like? Now she knew why Kakashi was feared across nations.

She was barely breathing with all the fear curling up inside of her.

"Shut up," he growled, making the small Uchiha flinch in his hold. "Don't speak of things that you don't understand," he said lowly, his face barely few inches from hers.