Ch. 4 A Weird Reunion

Akari would like, scratch that, love to take back the time where she put Kakashi sensei at the end of her 'preferred senseis' list. She would gladly trade Anko sensei for him any time of the day. Well, he was only annoying and disinterested and blunt, at least he didn't bind her down with snakes.

"Anko sensei! What the hell?" Haru demanded, struggling.

"Yikes!" Akari shrieked, when the snake's head came into her view and threatened to aim a bite towards her.

"Gross," Akio grumbled from... the tree he was sitting on? When did he get there!?

"Oi jerk! How did you..."

"Simple escape jutsu."

"Why don't I know this!?" Akari demanded.

"It isn't taught at the academy," he shrugged.

That was one thing Akari envied him for. He seemed to know all the jutsus that would actually be applicable in real life. Like... there was only so much a simple clone jutsu could do. The best Akari had managed to do from it was annoy people. After a point almost anyone could differentiate between the real one and the fake. 

Transformation and Substitution jutsus were way cooler. Specially substitution, since Akari was trying to create something close to a teleportation jutsu with it. But Akio knew all these randomly cool jutsus from his parents!

The only extra jutsu she knew is the fire ball technique, she could create a small fire ball. That too she learnt just to prove to people that she was an Uchiha, before coming to the conclusion that she didn't need to prove anyone anything. Not like they were going to listen anyways. 

Akari groaned as the snakes around her tightened there hold. She patted Haru's back with her free hand. "Looks like it's just you and me then, my friend."

"And my crazy jonin sensei," he whispered.

"Hey! What did you say, midget?" Anko narrowed her eyes, as she slowly landed both of them on the ground, the snakes still surrounding them.

"Amazing jonin sensei," Haru corrected. Akari smiled nervously, nodding back.

"These your friends?" Anko asked, raising an eyebrow towards Akari and Akio.

"Well, she is," Haru grunted, nodding his head towards Akari, since snakes were coiled around his hands. "Don't know why he's here," he nodded towards Akio who was climbing down the tree.

"Probably because before I could think of leaving I was captured by a snake."

Akari rolled her eyes. "Ne, nice meeting you Anko sensei!" she said extending her free hand towards Anko. "You're... unique. Your snakes are cute too. Except that one." She pointed towards the one that had threatened biting her.

"Ah, his name's Meugo," Anko smiled, as the snake with purple markings on its scales gave her a death glare. Apparently Anko's snakes could do that.

"Ah, nice meeting him too..." Akari muttered awkwardly. She hurriedly lowered her extended hand of friendship when the stupid snake, Meugo, tried biting her again.

"Biting bastard," she grumbled.

"Oi! No name calling to my snakes!" Anko reprimanded.

"Yes because her snakes are so bloody precious," Haru grunted sarcastically, still struggling, unlike Akari, who was casually standing with the snakes coiled around her. Well, it wasn't like she was uncomfortable or something. So she could wait until Anko set her free.

"They are," Anko huffed. "And you are not allowed to run away from training, little man," she smirked.

"Your training is crazy!" he exclaimed. "No one can dodge all those snake babies! How do they even reproduce so many!? What the bloody hell!?" Haku exclaimed.