" Which party is he talking about? " Amaris asked me with a frown on her face without maintain eye contact with me.

" Your Ex-mate found his Luna. So, he invited us so he can perform Luna ceremony. " I said her for which she looked shocked for a minute before nodding.

" And I ordered a dress for you, wear it and come downstairs I am going to change in Spade's room " I said while walking towards her, she didn't look at me and that's when I pecked her cheeks before I run away.

" Yo-You buffalo " I heard her curse as I walked out of the room making me chuckle as I flipped back my hair.

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" Luna, shall we come inside? " An Omega asked as she flashed me her smile.

" I am not your Luna, and please come in " I said while giving her nervous laugh.

" Oh, stop it Luna, you are the first girl Alpha bought to this pack, and you are the first girl who is going to accompany him with Alpha responsibilities like today. We aren't dumb Luna " she said with a grin on her face.

Here, all are respected. Even an Omega.

I didn't answer her but stood there while tracing my hand on the dress. This dress was nice. I expected him to bring a gown, but this guy always surprises me.

I asked Omegas to leave so I could change. Even though they said they could help me, but I declined them politely. As they left, I removed my dress and wore bathrobe. I did my makeup and curled my hair. I applied makeup on my neck so it could cover, you know...

I wore the dress and checked myself in the mirror. I wore a little pendant on my neck to give a simple look but in no way, I am looking simple. I took one of my perfumes and rubbed it on my wrist and neck before wearing my heels.

I took a golden purse in my hand and started to leave my room. And then I saw him who was sitting on the couch with a pissed look.

I guess I took my time.

He heard my heels sound and turned in my direction and then I saw his face trying to find any emotions

He heard my heels sound and turned in my direction and then I saw his face trying to find any emotions. Not finding anything I looked at his eyes. His face was blank, but his eyes were a different story displaying all of his emotions. He stood from his place and walked near me.

" I wanted to continue our pending work, but let's finish this so we could finish that " He said while looking deep into my eyes giving me a smirk. 

" In your dreams " I said while rolling my eyes.

" My dreams are so wild my dear little mate, and you were so ravishing in my dreams just like now. But there is a small problem " He said with a frown as he kept his arms around my waist. 

" What? " I asked him confused.

" Before going, I wanted to pluck the eyeballs of the boys who are eyeing you. " He said as he growled for which all of them looked way. 

" And it would have been better if you didn't cover my artwork. " He said as he smirked teasingly. 

" Shut up " I said for which he didn't reply but gave me a smile before turning his face into stoic and we turned around as Beta Spade followed us.