You're not a bad guy Richard.

They pulled up just outside as Jax and Max instantly began growling, their training kicking in. Athena quickly nodded at Danny as she leapt out the car. The dogs began instantly tugging at their chains, Jax taking the lead in barking. Danny got out as he stood by his open door.

"Show me what you got Blue." He said as she nodded.

Both the chains were in one hand as she pulled her gun out with the other. The dogs began leaping up at the door as they flung it open and burst in, pulling her along inside with them.

"POLICE DOWN ON THE-" She begun shouting over the sound of the dogs barking but stopped when she saw Ace and Eyeball standing there.

"Thena.." she saw Eyeball'a mouth mumble as he seemed in full shock that she was standing there in full police uniform, the dogs snarling and tugging in front of her.

"We really gonna do this?" Ace growled as he stepped towards her menacingly.

Athena took a deep breath as she nodded slowly, gun still pointing at him.

"Boys." She ordered as her hand released their chains.

Jax and Max instantly pounced onto him. Jax had him pinned on the ground as his paws shoved down onto Ace's chest, his snarling growling barking face in Ace's. Max's jaw latched onto Ace's arm which held a switchblade, he began yanking at Ace's shirt, causing his to yell out as he felt the jaws grip him tight.

Eyeball's mouth dropped in shock as he tried stepping closer to Athena. She quickly held the gun up at him and he stayed frozen.

"Thena.." he whispered.

"Go." She ordered at him.

"What?"

"Get out now before I change my mind!" She almost snapped at him.

She knew it was wrong. Every fibre of her body knew this wrong. She was breaking every oath she'd made as she watched him nod and quickly rush out the back door. She quickly yelled at the dogs to get them off Ace as she brought the cuffs out from her back pocket and leapt down on him, rolling him over onto his front. He struggled and swore at her plenty of times as she yanked his hands behind his back and locked him in. The whole time Jax and Max were snarling, growling and barking their heads off.

Danny soon appeared in the shop doorway, wondering why it was taking so long but a smile appeared on his face when he saw her standing over a cuffed Ace Merrill, the dogs at her side, still snarling at him.

"First call and you bag the big bad cobra. Impressive move Blue." He said as he walked over and yanked Ace to his feet.

Ace turned and glared down at her.

"Just one though." He snarled down at her as she grabbed the dogs collars and held them back from tearing Ace apart.

"Interesting move Lachance." He growled as Danny told him to shut up as he began tugging him out the shop.

Athena knew that Ace knew she had Eyeball go. Max and Jax were still growling as they were led outside. Danny shut Ace in the back of the car before opening up the caged boot for the boys to jump up in. He walked around to his door as Athena followed to the passenger side.

"Why was it an interesting move?" Danny asked as he looked at her over the roof of his car.

Athena shrugged. "Probably because of his history with Gordie." She mumbled as she quickly got in the car.

That was such a lie. It was an interesting move because she'd let Eyeball run free. She had the chance to arrest him but she hadn't. She began fiddling with her fingers on her lap as Danny drove them all back to the station, the dogs still growling and barking at Ace in the backseat.