Time to go to work.

Athena grumbled to herself as she walked along the street, she'd only just calmed down from her moment with Eyeball when she saw a cop pull up beside her. The window lowered as she saw Danny lean out against the window.

"Why so blue Blue?" He asked with a laugh, he always made that joke when she was upset.

She laughed slightly, it always made her laugh.

"Get in, I've got a special trip planned for you." He ordered, nodding towards the car.

"What trip?"

"Call it a night shift ride along. Boss wants to see you and those dogs in action."

Athena hesitated. "You spoke to him about me?"

Danny nodded. "First thing I did. Told him he'd be stupid if he didn't take on such an officer like yourself and the boys were the best dogs in the service."

Athena smiled warmly at him, maybe a night on action was just what she needed. She walked around to the car as she got in the passenger seat.

"Gordie has the dogs at the moment." She mumbled as she clipped her belt on.

Danny smiled at her as he pulled away. "Then let's find them and bring you all to your new station."

"I'm not joining just yet." She said with a laugh as they drove along the streets.

Danny laughed and winked at her. "Not yet."

She had him pull up near the edge of Castle Rock, where the boys treehouse was. Getting out she held her hand up to Danny and took off towards the treehouse. She smiled as she soon walked over and saw the four younger boys all lazing on the ground. The dogs perked up as she approached and bounded over to greet her.

"Hey guys, you mind if I steal them back?" She asked as they all sat up and looked at her.

Shaking their heads Gordie stood up.

"They've eaten by the way, we gave them some burgers."

Athena smiled down at him.  "Thanks kid, they're gonna need it."

"Why?" Vern asked, sitting up straight.

"Call it a police ride along, night shift."

The boys all glanced at each other and cheered, excited with the idea of her and the dogs potentially staying in Castle Rock. Gordie stepped closer to her, a smile on his face.

"You're gonna stay?" he asked happily.

Athena smiled down at him. "Maybe. The boss wants to see the three of us in action first before any decisions are made."

The smile only grew on Gordie's face as he leapt forward and hugged her tight. She laughed as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I know you can do this." He mumbled into her dress as she saw the three other boys come over and join in the hug.

She laughed as she accepted it all before they pulled away and gave the boys one last head scratch each.

"Go tear those bad guys apart!" Chris said with a laugh as he rubbed Max's head.

"And by bad guys he means cobras." Teddy finished, rubbing Max's side.

Athena hesitated slightly. Eyeball. She looked between Chris and Gordie who were both thinking the same thing.

"Go do what you gotta do." Gordie said with a smile.

"You'll do the right thing." Chris said as he stood up.