Call the police.

They began their walk back in silence as just as Eyeball was about to speak, Jax and Max started growling. He quickly looked at Athena as she grabbed onto their collars. Fucks sake Ace, stop setting the dogs off.

"Aww Chambers found a pretty girl."

Athena's senses went on high alert, that wasn't Aces voice. She kept a tight grip on the dogs as she looked up at Eyeball but his eyes were locked on three people walking closer to them. The look on his face meant they weren't friends.

"Back down Bryce." He ordered as he stepped closer to them, slightly putting himself in front of her.

The man in the middle laughed and looked down at the dogs, who were now getting more and more riled up, they didn't like these men.

"Feisty things aren't they?" Bryce asked as his eyes wandered to Athena. "Pretty thing too." He winked and Athena cringed.

"Should be feisty when they're police dogs." Eyeball said cockily, resting his hand on Jax's snarling head.

Bryce stepped back slightly and faced Eyeball.

"They ain't police dogs." He snapped back.

Eyeball laughed and nodded.

"And this beautiful thing is their police handler." He snapped back, putting emphasis on the word beautiful, wanting to one up Bryce with him calling Athena pretty.

Bryce and the two men all looked down at Athena. Her hands still gripping the boys collars. Eyeball smiled as he took a hold of Jax's collar, letting Athena stand up straighter. Bryce's eyes drifted down and saw the police badge attached to her hip.

"Female police handler..." he mumbled as he looked back up at her. "You're new."

She nodded slightly but Eyeball was the one who responded.

"So I'll say again, back down Bryce." He snapped back.

Bryce smiled at him before looking back at Athena.

"You know this guys a cobra right?" He asked her, pointing at Eyeball, who felt himself tense up beside her. His grip on Jax's collar tightened slightly as the dog tugged harder, still snarling at Bryce and the other men.

"Never been known to help a copper him." Bryce continued. "Not much help to anyone really, Castle Rock lowlife, kid brothers a thief. Then again you look at dear old dad and you'll see why and where's mum-"

Before he could continue Athena felt herself let go of Max's collar, who instantly lunged forward at Bryce. His powerful jaws locked onto Bryce's arm as he began yanking him down. Bryce instantly screamed out in pain as his two friends flew themselves backwards, not wanting to go near that beast.

Eyeball's eyes widened in shock as he felt Jax tug even harder. Athena came back to her senses as she saw Bryce get yanked to the ground by her unstoppable force.

"Max! Heel!" She shouted.

Max continued to growl as he flung Bryce down on the ground and released his grip. He took his spot right in front of her and Eyeball as he continued to snarl and growl at the man who was crying out in pain on the floor. Her hand grabbed his collar again just in case he went for Bryce again.

"Your dogs are fucking nuts!" He shouted as his friends came back over, seeing the dogs were behind held and helped him back onto his feet.

His arm was now covered in blood, which was dripping onto the floor as they saw his skin had been ripped off and torn back. Saying he would need stitches would be an understatement.

"I'll fucking get you for that!" Bryce shouted as he held onto his arm tight, trying to stop the blood.

"Call the police." Athena said somewhat sarcastically.

Eyeball sniggered behind her as he used his free hand to cover his mouth to stop himself from bursting out in laughter. Bryce glared at both of them before rushing off, his two friends in tow.

Jax and Max continued to growl until they were sure they were gone and it was only when the dogs calmed down did Athena turn to Eyeball.

"Sorry about that." She mumbled.

He gently released his grip on Jax and shook his head.

"Hell no don't apologise for that! That was fucking awesome!" He said excitedly as he crouched down and began rubbing Max's head.

"Who's a good boy?" He said over and over as Max's tail wagged excitedly. He'd done well.

"I didn't mean to let him go, I just heard what he was saying and I-"

He cut her off and stood up.

"It's fine, I'm used to it. Guys from the View are always like that to us. Think they know you when they know the shit you dealt with in your life.." his voice trailed off as he looked down,

Athena looked at him with sympathy as she offered her hand out to him. He looked up at it before a smirk appeared on his face.

"I don't date coppers."

"And I don't date criminals."

She smiled as she raised her other hand.

"But I do hug them if they need it."

He laughed weakly as he stepped closer and wrapped his arms around her. Hers went back around his waist.

"If it makes you feel any better, I tend not to judge till I know all the facts." She mumbled into his neck as she felt his lips smile into hers.

"I thought you were a copper, not a judge." He laughed into her neck.

She gently whacked his back. "You know what I meant."

He laughed again and nodded, gripping her tighter. She was the good kind of copper. The one who wouldn't judge him for the being the gang affiliated Chambers kid with the alcoholic and abusive dad and dead mother.

"Lets get you home then officer beautiful." He mumbled as he pulled away slightly, keeping his hands on her waist.

He saw the blush appear on her cheeks as she nodded, letting him go. The pair then began to walk in silence as Jax led the way up front with Max trailing behind the pair, constantly sniffing to make sure they were safe.