Kara grips harder on the head between her thighs. Her leg is trembling from holding up her weight. She can feel Lena's hand grasping it to help hold her steady. Kara's back arches as her nerve endings are set on fire by that talented tongue. Her head presses against the glass door as she squeezes her eyes shut. She can feel the pleasure building and building and building. It feels as if Lena is everywhere all at once. That warm pressure is consistent and roving. She occasionally feels teeth toying with her lips. She pulls that head closer; her hips grind. She can feel the slight vibrations from Lena's moans as she is pressed against her.

Lena's hand massages the hip of the leg thrown over her shoulder. She rubs up and down Kara's outer thigh before creeping up that solid torso. Lena's hands brush over those pink, scar lines as she makes her way up to Kara's breast. She cups and fondles that soft flesh. She pinches and rolls the nipple between her fingers as she keeps her tongue moving. Lena breaks her mouth away for just a split second, "Cum for me, darling. Let go."

Kara gasps at the words and moans deeply when Lena reattaches herself. It doesn't take long for a high pitched gasp to leave Kara's parted lips. Lena smiles down on her knees. She buries her tongue into that tight, fluttering hole as she relishes the taste. She flicks her thumb over the stiff nipple as she watches Kara tremble in aftershocks. She gently licks to clean up as she moves Kara's leg back to the ground. The CEO holds firmly onto Kara's waist to stabilize her. She slowly stands and rests her chin on Kara's sternum, content to watch her face as she rides that high.

"H-how do you do that?"

"What do you mean, darling?" Lena whispers.

"You claim that I'm attentive to your needs, but you are amazingly in tune with mine."

Lena hums with a cocky smile and raises her brow. "Well, I needed to show my gratitude to my astounding and caring girlfriend. Come on, we need to clean up for real this time. Sam and Alex are probably nearly here already."

Kara gently holds Lena's chin as she pulls her into a lingering and careful kiss. The part with a quiet, wet smack of their lips. Kara whispers, "I told them to give us an hour."

Lena trembles in Kara's arms at the admission. She's convinced that the blonde will always be the thoughtful girlfriend. She pulls Kara into a kiss again before whispering right back. "Well, I better make sure I pamper you properly."

Lena pulls Kara under the stream of water. She runs her fingers through those golden locks, detangling as she goes. She lets her girlfriend's hands wander, but she doesn't let it get heated. The CEO smiles softly as Kara pays attention to her cues to not push anything. She twists the blonde around so she can take time to carefully wash her hair. She scrapes her nails against Kara's scalp, causing goosebumps to break out. Lena is meticulous as she rinses and repeats with the conditioner. As she lets the conditioner sit, Lena lathers up her hands and gently washes Kara's strong shoulders and back. She takes her time, making sure to clean every inch of skin before turning her and repeating the process. If she lets her hands linger on more sensitive areas, she would lie under oath that it wasn't her intention. Once she makes sure her girlfriend is squeaky clean, she pushes her back under the hot water. Lena lets her eyes wander greedily as she watches the soap cascade down that perfect body. Water beads and drips off those tempting curves.

Kara hums at the attention of Lena's fingers making sure all the conditioner is rinsed out. This isn't exactly what she had in mind with the extra thirty minutes, but she isn't complaining either. Somehow, Kara senses that Lena isn't ready to be that vulnerable again so soon. She is more than willing to follow the ravenette's lead. Kara makes sure to treat her girlfriend to the same care and attention. She carefully washes her girlfriend's hair and cleans every inch of skin. They both enjoy this time in silence with soft gazes and gentle kisses.

The Rescueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें