65

"How's the Grindr profile going now huh?"

"That shirtless pictures getting me tons of attention. You were right."

"Of course I was." She scoffed

"So was I . None of these are for dates ."

She watched as he started to press on all the messages seeing things she wish she hadn't seen

"Dick pic . Butthole pic . Offer to eat my ass . Dick pic . Orgy invite . Dick pic . Wait I have no idea what that one is . oh wait no it's a dick." His phone then chimed again "hold on. This guy... cole , says he's always looking for an excuse to put on his best outfit and he loves live music. He's cute and he seems normal."

"Hit him up then."

"Shall do."

"I need a drink."

"Can I come with?"

"Yeah."

"Kevin!!!" Ivy yelled as he noticed her and went to hug her "I missed you."

"I missed you too it's been awhile."

"It sure has. To be honest I don't remember the last time I was here it was probably like last week."

"Yeah I think it was. Oh hey Ian." They shook hands before sitting at the bar

"So what's up with you bro?" Kevin asked Ian "never took you for a day drinker"

"Yeah I'm good just waiting for my date to get here."

"Wait you told Cole to come here?"

"Yeah I want you to approve of him."

"Okay then."

"Cole? Who's Cole I thought you were with Mickey?"

"No , a new guy. Mick and I broke up."

"Oh no shit . That must put you in an awkward position right Ivy?"

"Yep it sure does."

"So you tired of all that milkovich bullshit , huh?"

"Kevin I'm right here."

"Oh yeah."

"Hey what do you guys know about rich people?"

"Not much" Ian replied

"Ever heard of hunting groups that track and kill people for sport?"

"Uh-"

"Secret societies that reach the highest forms of government? Sex cults? Devil worshiping? Private islands that have fighting tournaments to the death? Human traffic—,"

"Cant say I've heard of any of that man"

"Holler if you need me guys."

"Sure."

"Will do Kev."

"Bye Ivy."

"That was a lot." Ivy chuckled "let me finish that."

"Sure" he slid his beer over to Ivy and she finished it when someone yelled

"Where Ian Gallagher at?"

Everyone turned to see cole standing there in all his beauty , Ian put his hand up to signal him over.

"Cute outfit" Ivy smiled

"Thanks girl! Who even are you?"

"Ian's close friend , Ivy it's nice to meet you cole."

"Are you coming to the live music? I wanna party with you?"