74

(Thanks to Earth_to_alicia for helping me write this on FaceTime)

The following day Ivy and Debbie had fixed the broken wall in the kitchen, which Lip was furious about.

"Did you do this?" Lip asked the girls who were standing in the kitchen drinking the coffee Debbie had made earlier that morning.

"Did I repair the damage that some dumb fuck did to my house? Yeah?" Ivy had pure venom in her voice, someone destroyed her beloved house and she wasn't going to let Lip get away with just a warning.

"What's your guy's problem!" Lip was frustrated, no one was on board with him selling the house apart from Ian who only said yes because Lip did.

"Our problem? You're the one that's mentally unstable," Debbie cursed back. She was the one who said Ian only said yes cause Lip did, She was running the house and it was going smoothly. Until Lip started to get in the way of it with all this selling bullshit.

"What? cause I wanna sell the house?" Lip look dumbfounded.

The more they spoke, the more Lip got pissed off. He loved the house as much as the next Gallagher but he wanted to have the money and split it with his siblings (and ivy) so why couldn't they just agree on that? everyone would have their own space instead of all hustling around to be the first one to have a shower.

"It's driving all of us crazy. I mean Liam, am I right?" Debbie questioned the two standing in front.

"For real, are we selling the house or not?" Liam was getting confused. One moment they're selling the next they're not. He thought Lip, Tammi and Fred had their own house, so why couldn't they just leave it be? Liam didn't want to end up homeless and be found on the benches of the park every morning.

"No!" Ivy and Debbie didn't mean to shout but they both had their boiling points, and Lip was the one who pushed them over.

"Yes," Lip argued.

"This is why I haven't pooped in 3 days." Liam finally gave up and walked into the living room passing an angry Lip on the way.

"Yeah, and I had sex with a gay guy and now I probably have aids so thanks a lot lip!" Debbie wasn't letting this go.

"How is it my fault that you had sex with a gay guy Debbie!" Lip thought she was being a drama queen and wondered why she couldn't just let it go and let him sell the house.

Despite the 3 of them still fighting over selling, someone knocked on the front door.

"It's open!" Lip shouted through the kitchen.

"Hey, uh you ready?" It was Lips coworker Brad.

"Yeah" Lip gathered all his stuff and stared at the two girls who were still drinking the coffee.

"We are not selling the house" Ivy said one final time to maybe drill it into Lips head but it was no use. In Ivys head she thought Lip was a little selfish, He had his own place. She didn't, Liam didn't, Debbie didn't and Debbie has a kid for god's sake!

"Yes we fucking are! Alright everybody got that? No more conversations. No more bullshit we are selling! Let's go" lip now had his boiling point.

He glared daggers at the two who just stood there staring back. He heard Brad beep the horn at him to hurry up so he left, slamming the door on the way out.

"Fuck him" Ivy turned round setting her mug on the counter a jumping on it soon after, dangling her legs over the cupboards underneath.

"You don't have aids" Ian said to debs. She was worried and he did get that but sometimes she could be a bit too worried.