12-

Season 2.

Last year when Fiona was meant to leave she never did she came back the following morning in floods of tears because she couldn't bring herself to leave . Ivy and Ian had been to see Mickey in jail many times and surprisingly Ivy kept Mickey being gay as a secret so he doesn't know she knows still . Eddie Jackson , Karen's dad, is missing after the whole daddyzgirl thing . Ivys been telling everyone he killed himself but nobody believes her but anyways it was now summer and summer meant fun and that's exactly what Ivy needed.

—————

She stood outside with Debbie and Carl as the pool man filled up the pool that sat in the garden

"Thanks lieutenant." Debbie smiled as the man walked off.

"Pools open!" Ivy yelled making everyone run towards it

"Cannonball!" Carl said as he jumped in splashing everyone

"Carl! I'm soaked." Ivy complained as Carl continued to splash her "you asshole!"

"Ivy there's kids." Debbie hit her arm.

"You know where Fiona is?" She asked Debbie whilst trying to look around past the flood of kids.

"At that club that she got a job at with Veronica." Ivy shrugged her shoulders as she walked off .

She knew that Ian and lip were at this fighting thing that she had no interest in so she stayed home well at the Gallaghers . She also knew Mickey was getting out in about a week and that she would probably have to watch him like a hawk for awhile so she tried to make the most of staying at the Gallaghers until she had to head home .

———————

"You gotta be looking forward to having Mickey home again." Lip joked .

The boys had arrived home from the fighting thing and wouldn't stop going on about it until they brought up mick

"I guess." Ivy replied knowing life wouldn't be any different when he came back.

"Hey Ian I wanna stage another fight night next week go round to the dojos round up some more scrappers."

"Sure . Where you going?" Ian asked as lip got up to leave

"Karen's." Everyone moaned at him.

"I thought you gave up on her lip." Ivy scoffed at him

"Oh well , see ya." He then ran out leaving Ivy and Ian alone

"I am going to bed , it's been along day helping with the pool and having like a million kids around only for you two to come home and I'm on duty for cleaning lips cuts. So goodnight ian." Ivy kissed his forehead before going to sleep.

———————

"Up up up!" Lip clapped his hands together making Ivy and Ian wake up , she launched her pillow at lip making him laugh .

"Sounds like a lots going on downstairs." Ian sighed as he got changed

"Should we go check it out?" He nodded and they both went downstairs "What we talking about ?"

"Moving Liam into our room." Lip groaned as Debbie sat at the table looking happy as ever.

"No fucking way . There's 4 of us in there we don't need any more." Ian added

Debbie then had to answer the door for her daycare stuff she did leaving Ivy Ian and Fiona

"Traumatic transformation." Ian giggled , he was on about what he overheard when they were upstairs.