2

A few months later-

She had spent the summer at the Gallaghers and still hadn't set foot in her own house , to be honest she was too scared to see what everyone's reaction would be to her suddenly arriving so she kept her distance from the milkovich house.

It was almost the end of summer and lord had it been a blast , spending everyday in the pool with everyone and getting drunk most nights she was loving it and for sure didn't wanna leave any time soon.

The following day after she turned up to the house with Ian everyone was over the moon to see her and had a 'welcome home party' and that was the beginning of the best trip ever .

"I keep telling you man." She laughed as she sat beside Ian on the front porch. "Everyone has had sex over this summer ... everyone except you."

"And you!" He rolled his eyes , Ivy was starting to agitate him.

"Excuse me! I gave two and a half handjobs to that guy we met at the fair ." Ivy playfully hit him, defending herself with something she shouldn't have been proud of.

"Why and a half?" He questioned her, shooting her a disgusted look.

"We got interrupted , stupid surprise karaoke . Haven't seen him since" she rolled her eyes slowly slouching back into the steps out the front of the Gallagher house.

"So you've been avoiding him then? Woww Ivy that's so mean." Ian sarcastically said.

She then shot him a death stare as he chuckled.

"What you two laughing at out here?" Fiona asked as she brought us more beers , Steve following behind her.

"The fact that Ian hasn't had-," Ian quickly placed his hand over her mouth so she couldn't finish , she fought his hand but eventually gave up .

"I guess we will never know , come on fi we are gonna be late for dinner." Steve held his hand out for Fiona to grab and they then walked away .

"Have fun guys!" Ivy yelled after breaking away from Ian's hand covering her mouth .

"You are dead!" Ian warned .

Ivy jumped up from the steps and sprinted away from Ian eventually making their way into town where the alibi sat in Which Ivy ran in and hid behind the counter

"Woah woah woah who said you could come back here young lady!" V teased , Ivy held her finger to her mouth telling her to be quiet as Ian ran through the door.

"You seen Ivy? I mean she's not that hard to miss. Short , red hair , annoying?" He asked as Veronica shook her head and Ian sat at the bar.

"So what would you like to drink?" Ivy jumped up from behind the counter pretending to work there.

"I knew you were in here! Your still dead but for now we r cool." They shook hands as she sat next to him.

"What brings you guys here then?" V asked as she handed us drinks.

"Well Ian was chasing me because I laughed at him for not having sex at all over the summer." His face went red from embarrassment.

"You ran all the way here?" Veronica cocked her brow at the two teens who weren't even red from running.

"Mhm" they replied in sync.