22

The following day lip joined Ivy at her actual home for awhile , they were chilling talking about school when a voicemail came through the house phone.

"Milkovich house. Speak briefly then shut up." Terrys recording said before beeping

"Daddy it's Molly , mommy died the lady upstairs is gonna tell the police I'm a orphan if a family member doesn't come and get me please come."

The phone beeped

"Who the fucks Molly?" Lip asked, his first thought was that it was one of the boys child.

"She's my half sister whose meth head mother apparently died." Ivy brushed it over her shoulders before blurting to lip. "I've been thinking of going back to the uk for a bit , longer then just a few weeks maybe a year or something I miss my mum and sister you know but just don't tell Ian yet please I'll tell him eventually."

"Shit um yeah that's cool I won't tell him, just give me a heads up when the time for you to go is close alright" he agreed, lip was always good at secrets.

They both went and sat on the porch smoking cigs until lip brought up Molly again.

"So this sister, She just waiting somewhere for your dad to pick her up?"

"Near Milwaukee." Ivy replied, she knew where molly was and what would happen if nobody picked her up but the milkovichs hated having molly springed on them.

"He gonna go?"

Ivy shook her head to say no, Terry never called about molly and part of Ivy didn't want Terry to have ahold of molly considering what he's capable of and the gallaghers know exactly what he's capable of too.

"Maybe you should call her and tell her he's not coming." Lip suggested, he watched as Ivy finished her cigarette and through it into the front garden as he waited for a reply.

"No call answers that question just as good as a call does." Ivy huffed as she got up and went back inside with lip following behind her.

"So your cool with your sister going into foster care?" Lip looked shocked, it felt different to him as if he and the rest went into care Fiona would do anything to get them back or prevent them from even going but Ivy didn't seem to care.

"The systems probbaly better then being here , barely knew the girl." Ivy lied, she knew molly alright and she knew mollys mum who was a compulsive liar so god knows if molly was actually in danger and needed terry to pick her up.

"Says the girl who's never been in the system. She have any other relatives." Lip questioned, eager for molly to be placed anywhere but care.

"Who knows , all I know if we won't be the only household who got that phone call," Ivy chuckled taking the situation so unseriously.

"She sounded desperate. Let's see if we could get her or we could maybe locate the rest of her family." Lip stressed as he threw himself onto ivys bed.

"How we gonna do that?" Ivy replied, sitting herself next to lip.

"I don't know drive up there figure it out."

"None of us have a car." Ivy laughed her mind immediately going to when Steve let them borrow his car and how that ended up.

"She's your sister Ivy." Lip protested.

"Half." She quickly corrected as she slipped her converse on.

____________________

The door flung open to reveal a young girl, who didn't look clean and actually looked like something could've happened and that she was in genuine danger this time.