53

ivy entered the back door only to jump at the sight of ian with black hair.

"what in gods name did you do to your hair!"

"wanted a change."

she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a spoon before sitting opposite of him

"you gonna apolgise to me for earlier?"

"yeah I was gonna do that , im sorry ivy I get that your just trying to help but im just stressed."

"I know. you know you really freaked out Fiona today."

"yeah , she deserved it though."

"is that you saying I also deserved it." he raised his eyebrows at her "im kidding ian , should I tell her youre back?"

"no let her sweat it out."

"okay"

"is Alicia gone for good?"

"I think so , she supposedly came back but I don't think she did . shes gone"

"damn I never really got to see you in action . acting like a mom"

"yeah well imagine how much your gonna miss when your in jail for 10 years."

"yeah . Debbie may or may not be married to a woman."

"carl will be a war criminal."

"lip will be a father."

"liam will be the father of a ten year old."

"huh?"

"he thinks he got a girl preggy."

"well fucking hell did he ivy?"

"no . it'd be great though"

"jesus"

"Fiona would have a new kid to control. maybe she'd let up on us,"

"doubtful."

"frank?"

"he will most likely be dead." ian chuckled "you?"

"no idea . hopefully alive if I haven't drunk myself to death."

"hey ivy do me a favour."

"what?"

"don't."

"alright Gallagher I'm going to bed , I love you Ian."

"I love you too"

she kissed his forehead and then headed upstairs, avoiding making noises to wake the others up,  and then to bed.

-------------

boy oh boy was ivy having fun sat in the courtroom , she had no idea what Ian was going to go with . whether he would plead not guilty with reason of insanity or plead guilty.

"all rise!" the man asked , everyone then stood up to listen

"please be seated," the judge ordered "so youre this gay Jesus I've heard so much about. "

"uh no your honor , I mean yes , but... my name is Ian Gallagher."

"alright Mr Gallagher in the case of the state of Illinois versus Ian Gallagher for the felony crime of arson , how do you plead?"

"your honor, a young man was being forced into a van against his will to be taken to a conversion camp. his would be captors wanted to deny him of his nature and I stopped that from happening, so I will not apologise for that , and the people who were trying to change him were his family , people who were supposed to love him for who he was unconditionally like my family... has loved me." he started to tear up a little as he looked back at ivy who was smiling at him he then continued "and to not love -- that is a true crime. and at the end of the day everything I did , I did  in the hopes that we would learn to love each other the way that jesus taught and god intended , and , more importantly the - the way that we all need. but I understand that there are laws, and I broke one"