4

"I'm not joking mickey! Get off my food." Ivy slapped his hands away from the pancakes she made.

Ivy was always a decent cook when she actually put her mind to it, otherwise you'd be stuck with some beans on toast if she wasn't in the mood to be cooking which is what Carl and Debbie practically lived on throughout the summer.

"Do you not hear my stomach? It's calling for these pancakes. Oh Ivy you dropped something." He pointed to the floor making her look before he snatched a pancake and sprinted.

"I swear to god!" She yelled out of frustration.

"Will you shut the hell up!" Terry shouted at her as he walked in the room "whore." He muttered.

She rolled her eyes at him before going to Mickeys room.

"You know it's nice to be back , especially since your not being a total ass." They both laughed .

"But seriously mick , why did you beat Ian up im just curious." She asked wanting to know if her best friend was in any danger

"Like I said Ivy , none of your business now keep your mouth shut before I shove them down your fucking throat." He scoffed , he broke another bit of her pancakes off and scoffed it down before leaving the room .

Ivy finished up and left the house as-well , she was heading to the Gallagher house but her phone started ringing so she stopped to answer it.

"Miss me?" The voice asked

"Who is this?" Ivy responded quickly looking around to see if anything or anyone was in sight.

"Wow rude Ivy , I'm offended." The person pretended to sound hurt "I'm guessing you can't see me then."

"Fucking creep." She groaned before hanging up and continuing to walk to the Gallagher house  . She walked for what felt like ages until her shoulder was tapped .

"Do you know where the nearest shop is?" The person asked , she turned around to see an old friend .

"Malachai?" He smiled at her , she sighed and began walking away.

"What the hell dude?" He held his hands up as she walked on "why you walking away?"

"Maybe because the last time we spoke you punched me?" She turned around to face him.

"Ivy , we were seven it's not a big deal." He rolled his eyes he knew the girl held grudges but not for that long

"Well to me it is, asshole." She hysterically laughed before hugging the boy who stood infront of her .

"Where you headed?" He asked walking alongside her

"Gallagher house , you?" She questioned wanting him to leave.

"Alibi , Wanna get some drinks later?" She sighed but nodded before leaving kai behind.

———————

"Guess who's home ?" Ivy yelled as she closed the door waiting for a good reaction from the gallaghers that were in.

"The ditcher." Carl smirked as she hit his arm playfully while walking past into the kitchen to see everyone else.

"Yo ivy what's good?" Lip asked as he brought her into a hug.

"Nothing much , just ran into Malachai." She shrugged , everyone stared at her weirdly.

"Malachai Reed?" Fiona asked and she nodded "isn't he the kid who set fire to that car the other day?" Everyone nodded.

"Also didn't he beat you up when we were all seven? I vaguely remember that happening." Ian grinned.

"Yes that did happen Ian but we made up like 10 minutes ago." She responded.

"Just warning you Ivy , he's bad news." Fiona warned

"Isn't everyone around here bad news?" She complained before drinking the rest of Ian's tea and walking out.

"Ivy I'm coming I have work!" Ian yelled as he caught up.

They walked and talked until they arrived to the kash and grab but before they went inside Ivy stopped Ian .

"Here's where you become my mom for a minute." He sighed ready for the lecture from Ivy.

"Ian you promise me not to have sex with him , I mean it." She squeezed his hand until he nodded.

"I love you ." She pushed him away before heading to the alibi .