25

"How's your face?"

"Ivy fuck off."

"Mickey man just accept that someone cares about you, how's your face?"

"It fucking hurts man. He wants me to marry that Russian."

"Who?"

"Terry."

"He wants you to marry her?"

"Yeah so I'm not gay."

"Jesus. Should I tell Ian?"

"No please don't Ivy. He doesn't need to know it'll ruin him even more. Now go home."

"This is my home mickey."

"Your never here Ivy , go to your actual home. The gallaghers."

"I love you mickey."

"Fuck off!" He flipped her off before forcing her out of the house , as much as she hated mickey she cared for him a lot I mean nobody likes seeing relatives in hideous amounts of pain.

————

"Since when we're you a lawyer?" Ivy asked lip

"Since never , which is why I have to read up on this shit."

One of the Gallaghers relative signed aunt gingers will a year ago which meant they could take the house whenever they wanted which wasn't good for the many current gallaghers who lived in that house as they would have no where to go.

"L can we talk?" Ian asked from behind the door Ivy opened it and smiled "someone wants to meet you."

"This better be good." Lip responded 

"Who is it?" Ivy asked Ian after lip had walked away

"Karen."

"Karen's back!" Ivy raised her voice

"Shut up! Keep your voice down lord."

"Sorry , when'd she get back."

"A few days ago."

"I'm not being the one to listen to lips sad love stories with Karen again"

——————

"Jesus Carl there's enough to go around . Would you grab the paper bags?" Fiona asked Carl who just nicked food.

"If we have to move, where do we go?" Carl questioned

"We're not moving. How's it going with gingers will?"

"Working on it." Lip replied

"V, thanks for taking Liam today."

"I'll pretend he's my little black baby and when he's cranky and smelly I'll bring him back."

"Where is Liam?" Ivy mentioned

" trying out the big boy toilet." Jimmy responded as he jumped down the stairs

"And you left him there?"

Jimmy then ran back upstairs and Debbie came downstairs dressed in some of ivys clothes .

"Debbie that is not the outfit we picked out for your first day." Fiona whined "and you are so not leaving in that."

"I borrowed it from Ivy."

"Clearly." Ian added , Ivy smacked his arm as he chuckled

"You do realise that I'm in middle school , right."

"Yeah not stripper school , go change. Ivy she's 13 she's not working a bedroom at the mustang ranch."

"Like you never wore a short skirt when you were her age?" Ivy then went to the bathroom