58

season 10 (omg how fun)

"good afternoon." ivy moaned

"ivy its like 2pm , you gotta stop getting up so late," debbie sighed to the redhead who was eating leftover food without paying , yep that's right debbies new rules meant paying for any food you ate.

"can I just get a couple of hundred bucks of my fiona money now?" frank asked debbie

"ivy are you gonna pay for that?"

"not when I bought the sausages no."

"fine and fiona didn't leave you any money , frank. she left money for the family, and she left it under my control because she knows im the only Gallagher that wouldn't waste in on frivolous , stupid things. ive divided fiona's $50,000 into three categories 30k for essentials , 20k for savings.."

"she left us 50k? I thought she didn't have money?" ivy says but debbie hits her arm for being rude.

"savings? what the hell for?" frank asked debbie who rolled her eyes at his stupidity

"we need a rainy day fund, frank. anytime youre around its pouring. after I pay for all the essentials whatever is left goes into the discretionary fund with money divided equally for each other us, you included unfortunately"

"doctors?"

"yep and dentists."

"whats wrong with the ER?" frank fussed "its free"

"the ER is not free frank , healthcare in England is free which is why we should all move there." ivy suggested

"garbage disposal , home repairs, taxes? whats this 600 bucks you've already taken out of my nonexistent discretionary money?"

"600 bucks , new couch." debbie then continued writing while frank insisted that there was nothing wrong with their couch.

"frank you spent the last six months dribbling your broken leg juices and piss all over it."

" its perfectly fine ivy?" he argued

"whatever helps you sleep at night" she shrugged before putting her dirty plate in the sink

"you gonna wash that? or are you gonna make me do it?" Debbie cocked an eyebrow at her

"uh , ill wash it . later?"

"you always say later and you never do it."

"well sorry that I have better things to do then waste 5 minutes washing a god damn plate."

"anyways , we are getting a new couch and its coming out of your share"

"oh no it is not." frank squinted his eyes at Debbie

"oh yes it is , I got to go to work now, you know that thing people do to make money to support their children. you might wanna wash those clothes you smell like a sushi restaurant dumpster on a hot day."

after finishing the convo the three shared , Debbie left leaving ivy to look after frank for the day . the  minute the door shut frank started to throw a fit as he threw the couch cushion around the room occasionally breaking the odd glass that had been sat wherever it was for months.

-----------

many long hours later and ivy n the rest of the family had been called to the hospital as tami had given birth , once they walked in the room they saw lip sitting in a chair in the corner with his baby wrapped up.

"oh my gosh" ivy whispered as she saw the babies face

everyone then surrounded lip.

"boy or girl?" debbie asked

"boy" he replied

"are you sure its yours?" frank butted in , ivy whacked his arm.

"tami?" debbie worried

"I don't know, shes still in surgery."

"lip hes adorable."

"thanks ivy."

after hanging around for a little while the doctors came in and kicked everyone out.

"ian will be so happy to hear about fred." ivy said to debbie who agreed

"im gonna go see ian soon , you wanna come?"

"sure why not?"

"will you wash your dirty plate from this morning?"

"no."

"then no you cant come."

"fine ill wash it , jesus."

------------

"looks like im stuck seeing my lovely brother now." ivy sighed as she sat opposite mickey in the prison glass shit,

"you miss me admit it."

"I miss ian yeah , a lot."

"fuck off , so whats been going on?"

"tami had her baby."

"who the fucks tami?"

"oh um , lips girlfriend . I was gonna tell ian but they said I couldn't see him because hes helping chester I think his name is?"

"fucking chester man . I need to be the one to stab him but because we are meeting you are giving him a perfect chance to do it."

"jesus mick why do you need to stab this chester dude?"

"because ian said we needed a break , which means he wants to break up with me!"

"mickey you dipshit , a break doesn't exactly mean breaking up, yous clearly aren't getting along so he wants a break so the tension can calm down."

"well im gonna be the one to stab chester I don't give a shit."

"so pathetic , anyways sort something out for ian please . to show him fred."

"first im stabbing chester."

a cop then came over and told mickey to say goodbye

"times up already?" ivy scoffed

"yeah shorter times when its early visits . bye"

"don't stab chester."

"fuck you!" he flipped her off before walking away.

----------

the following morning ivy found herself on the landing with the gallaghers as debbie apologised for being so controlling.

"here ATM cards for each of you , 100 bucks gets replaced each week"

"sweet" liam smirked

"I realised that ive been holding power over all of you because I feel shitty about myself. uh , you only pull wings off a fly because your dead inside, right?"

everyone stared at her weirdly but she then handed out the cards to all of them

"ivy if you wanna take over as head of the fucking house , be my guest , its a shit job." debbie said proudly before pushing past and going downstairs.

"jesus."