1

2011-

'Kash and grab
2 minutes away' She read from her iPod before walking towards the store with a bunch of flowers in her hand for the man She'd been waiting to see.

Before moving when She was 7 , unlike her siblings She was awfully close with the Gallaghers and spent most her free time there meaning She had really good bonds with the siblings that roamed that house and leaving them behind left a scar . Especially Ian Gallagher , they we're inseparable but She left him and he cried non stop, atleast that's what Fiona told her over the phone.

As she walked down the road groans and hits could be heard from the upcoming path She had to walk down .She sped towards the noise eager too see what was going on until She saw two boys beating the shit out of each other.

"Hey stop it!" She yelled gaining their attention as She sprinted up to them.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." The man who was beating the boy responded .

She knelt down to the boy to see he wasn't any stranger to her he was in fact the boy that she was hoping to see.

"Ian? Holy shit. Are you okay?" She freaked out. She threw the flowers to the side and started to check the cuts on his face.

She stood up and stood confidently in front of the man only to realise once again he was no stranger to her.

"Mickey? You've got to be kidding me!" She huffed.

"Fuck off?" he replied 

"What the hell are you doing!"

She always argued with him when She was little but She never 'won' the fights , he always did and would get praised by terry afterwards while She sat there barely able to move.

"Ivy fuck off! Cant you see I'm trying to do something here?"

"What you gonna do if I don't leave huh? Continue to beat Ian up?" She slightly nudged Micks arm.

"Ivy stop." Ian begged but She ignored his sobs.

"You gonna do anything?" She laughed at him even though secretly she was shitting herself .

In one swift moment , a gun was placed against her head .

"Or this shithead." He stared at her with a threatening look.

"It's nice to see you to big brother." She patted his shoulder trying not to make the fact that she was shaking so obvious before grabbing Ian and walking away ditching the flowers.

"Walk away and see what happens ivy!" He warned . "I'll tell terry your back!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"I left with mum because I had no choice. You know I kinda wish I stayed in England now."

"God you even picked up the British accent. Toss it please. You coming home?" He asked whilst cocking his eyebrow at her.

"If you are nicer to me then yeah . I'll come home." Ivy shrugged as Mickey flipped her off before jogging away .

"Definitely not how I was expecting the 'reunion' to go , u got a first aid kit at home to clean up those cuts?"He nodded it was clear that he was weak and tired.

"I swear im gonna kill that bastard." She mumbled as they walked back to the Gallagher house.

(It'll only get cringier from here . I'm trying to make the chapters a little more readable since I'm cringing at my own writing . Very dramatic , personally I think it gets better half way through the book!)