23

Jimmy was told by his dad that he was screwing ian which made the following morning very awkward especially since it was only Jimmy, Ivy, ian and Carl who had come back from camp.

"Not trying to look at my dick , are you?" Ian joked as he munched on his toast Ivy had made for them all.

"I'm not . I'm not thinking about your dick. In my dads mouth. I'm not." Jimmy surrendered, not wanting to have that in his mind but he was so weirded out by it.

"Good then don't." Ian rolled his eyes as he went up the stairs and left them in the kitchen.

"Ian's dick was in your dads mouth?" Carl asked making Ivy giggle.

"It's a figure of speech . It's like saying 'none of your business' your dicks in my dad's mouth, man."

"Who says that?" Ivy asked knowing Jimmy was chatting out of his arse.

"Gay dudes."

"Ian's gay.?" Carl looked confused, he probably didn't even know what being gay was.

"No . No Carl , ian is not gay."

"Good one Jimmy." Ivy whispered to Jimmy before joining ian upstairs .

"You coming work with me?" Ian asked as he tied his shoelaces up, waiting for the girl to reply.

"Yeah can do,"

Ian then threw her shoes over to her before going back downstairs and waiting to leave.

"Ivy come on!" He yelled up the stairs, startling everyone that was downstairs

"Coming!"

————

"Ivy your finished stocking the freezer?" Ian shouted as he stood slouched over the counter of the shop.

"Yep I'm freezing now oh my god." She walked out rubbing her arms from the coldness.

"I mean it is a freezer." He chuckled . The door then went , Ivy looked over to see Ned walking in.

"Don't know what it is red but uh I feel less alone in the world knowing I can drive across town and find you here bent over cans of chicken stock ."

"Jesus ned specify when saying red both me and Ivy are redheads." Ian sighed as he signalled for Ivy to walk and continue to do her job around the shop.

"Look I'm sorry . Truly I just - can you forgive a man who's falling apart a little?" Ned pleaded, he looked genuinely sad for what had happened the other night with lip "Can I kiss you!?"

"Nope." Ivy said as she appeared behind the older man only to pull him back and away from the counter.

"Listen I need somebody to rob my house and I was hoping you two could help." Ned asked, knowing that Ivy would go back to her brothers and they'd be down to help.

"You want us to rob your house?" Ivy replied looking a bit confused but interested.

"Candace changed the locks on the house . My goddamn house and she won't let me back in so I need someone to steal my stuff . If I do it the neighbour's might recognise me."

"Sounds interesting." Ivy grinned

"Look you go in daylight hours and you look like movers . You'll be fine look she stays up till 3am drinking stoli vanilla and watching bow flex ads she'll be unconscious until well past afternoon . You guys can take anything you want , all I want are my two Armani suits and my Lucian Freud Nd my bottle of 1990 chateau latour pauillac. Will you do it?"

"My brothers could help , they wouldn't miss breaking into some rich dudes house." Ivy laughed as she looked at Ian for his approval.

"Yeah sure we will do it." He shrugged.