21

"What are you doing?" Ivy asked Ian, who was drilling into his door frame.

"Keeping frank out. Planning to go to Carnegie Mellon?" He questioned.

"Please it's for nerds and homos. But healey thinks lip should apply."

"Fat chance."

Long story short Ivy has been trying every thing she can to get lip into college and it's not going very well as lip won't cooperate as he thinks that it's all stupid .

"He's smart enough Ian." Ivy defended lip.

"But too stupid to anything about it. I already tried. Can I ask you a question." He crossed his arms.

She nodded for him to carry on.

"How do you know if a guy you've been hanging out with likes you?" He scrunched his nose, hoping Ivy would just brush it over as a simple question and not go all 'Ian and Mickey' on him.

"You like Mickey?" She grinned.

"Uh-huh but I think he hates me." He scratched his neck.

"Ask him."

"Doesn't wanna talk about it." Ian shrugged, drilling further into his wall.

"No guy ever does." Ivy rolled her eyes, she wasn't wrong atleast for herself all men ever did was keep shit to themselves and put up a big front to everyone else.

"How do I know then?" Ian examined Ivy waiting for her to almost reenact something.

"Does he get that look in his eyes when he's with you?" She asked, tilting her head with a grin.

"What look?"

"You'll know when you see it." Ivy then went to walk away but she then clocked onto the conversation "wait a second mickeys out?"

"Yeah he came by earlier when I was having sex with this boy and he beat the shit out of him." Ian said so casually.

"Typical mick." She rolled her eyes.

————

Next thing Ivy knew was that she was watching the Gallaghers fight frank and his two friends to get out of Debbie's room

"Get out of the bed frank." Fiona yelled as she fought him when she managed to get him up Frank pushed her making him fly back and onto this house Debbie had recently built, breaking it.

Debbie froze with her jaw almost touching the floor, everyone just stared in shock.

"Well that was a piece of shit anyways." Frank mumbled , staring at the broken house.

Debbie then ran out of the room and second later came back with a pillow case that had toys in , she jumped on top of the bed and started smacking Frank with it once she stopped and the boys carried him out she demanded that everyone left the room as she sat there sobbing.

Ivy never left though, she wanted to stay with her little sister.

"Hey Debbie , calm down." She attempted to sort out the younger ginger.

"Get out Ivy!" She kicked Ivy in the side multiple times wanting her to get out but she didn't budge

"I'll help you rebuild it if you want me to?" Ivy offered not wanting Debbie to think her masterpiece had gone to waste.

"Just leave!"

Then Ivy picked Debbie up and hugged her , debs did all she could to get loose but eventually gave up when she became tired from crying

"Calm down , he's an asshole anyways . I'll help you rebuild it or make a new thing."

Debs never responded , she fell asleep from all the crying she had done her pillow was soaked . Ivy laid her down on the bed and then went downstairs