20

"Remember guys buy whatever as my dads paying." Jimmy demanded before opening the doors for everyone .

They had been invited for dinner with jimmy's family well Fiona was but she insisted on the family being there .

"Carl come over here." Fiona sighed , Carl was playing with a lobster .

"So Jim what you been up to?" Jimmys brother asked "still finding new and creative ways to underachieve."

"Travelling around South America ." Jimmy replied , him and his brother started arguing until their dad finally arrived

"Sorry for being late whipple on a stage four patient . So you are the mysterious Fiona." He smiled

"And these are Fiona's siblings . Carl , Ivy and Ian." His mum spoke up

"Well , nice to meet you Ian ."
The two shared an awkward eye contact and Ivy sort of caught on to what was happening

"Don't tell me you're fucking that unit." She snorted making everyone give her a weird look and Ian kick her under the table

"Excuse me bathroom." Ian said before getting up , seconds after jimmys dad excused himself aswell .

———————

"Who ya texting." Ivy asked as she snatched Ian's phone reading the text from 'dr.Lloyd' "jimmy Steve's dad . Gonna go for a quickie?"

"Ivy shut up!" He was started to get frustrated with the girls comments.

As Ian and Ivy walked past, Jimmy and Carl shot them both in the back with whatever they were playing with.

"Ow! Carl I'm gonna kill you one day." She rubbed her injured back as she waved at Estefania who sat in the kitchen smiling at everyone.

After frank came in and begged for money everyone simply declined helping the man causing him to open the fridge freely even though he didn't pay a penny towards anything in there and take Ian's beers that Ian himself had paid for the other day.

"Those are Ian's!" Ivy stood up and attempted to take them from Frank but she did no good until Ian stepped up and tried.

Frank only then got more angrier, he pinned Ian up against the side of the fridge and tried to punch him, actually getting a couple good hits on the boy.

Everyone was fighting to get frank off of him until he was knocked out by Estefania with a pan. She then spoke Portuguese which nobody understood but everyone agreed with what she said.

After cleaning Ian's cuts up from frank and throwing frank out, The back the door opened to reveal lip . Fiona ran over and hugged him

"We missed you buddy."

——————

SEASON 3!!!!!

Here Ivy was standing waiting for lip to come out of the station , she had no idea what the boys were doing that got them in this situation all she knew was that Ian managed to get away before the cops caught him but they caught lip.

"Here he comes." Ivy sighed , Ian who stood next to her was wearing some army uniform shit which meant the time for him to go was getting closer which she wasn't a fan of.

"You been up to see Mickey?" Ian asked, clearly missing his future husband as Ivy liked to tease him about.

"Nope. I sent him some girl on girl porn last week it's the only thing he ever wants." Ian looked at Ivy weirdly but she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey guys!" Lip smiled , he hugged the two that stood against the wall but Ivy punched his chest "ow what the fuck?"

"Asshole." She smirked